17 is oldcel

Azonin

Azonin

6'3 white brokie
life starts at 13-14 youre supposed to slay already, 15 tends to be your prime where you grow the most height, testosterone is up etc

16 is when you can start settling down and realize youre past your prime but you can still have fun, 17 is when you retire youre legit almost an adult

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, nathan and Richard Cheese
Jfl at settling down at 16 im not Alexander the great

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anthony111553, butterworld, nathan and 1 other person
No such thing as prime. Just pure doomer cope

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and not__cel
i know its supposed to be funny

but i really have trouble laughing

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and nathan
look up what pedo means before you accuse people of that, 15 is not prepubescent.
Its still pedo when you think the age of the chick is what makes her attractive, its also why old pedos go for them because they can manipulate them way easier. You are sounding sus as hell lil nigga

"is this satire or retardation, the looksmaxx story"

Its still pedo when you think the age of the chick is what makes her attractive, its also why old pedos go for them because they can manipulate them way easier. You are sounding sus as hell lil nigga
hell yeah her age makes her attractive, do i want a grandma?

im also 18 and id fuck a 15 year old, whats the problem? legal and moral

hell yeah her age makes her attractive, do i want a grandma?

im also 18 and id fuck a 15 year old, whats the problem? legal and moral
So a 15 year old is hotter than a 17 year old simply because of age? Doesn't matter if the 17 year old has better body face, everything? Yeah dog you do sound like a ped who wants as young as possible so you can manipulate. Its the same story with all you weirdos

the next step after lgbtq is pedo acceptance, they're going to mainstream videos on the hub of content like siberian mouse, the goal is two fold, humiliate and degrade society further, and second, have people producing more children to sustain the dying civilization by allowing reproduction at a younger age. because it'll require 3 or 4 mutts to figure out how to run a machine or system that took one white guy to operate

So a 15 year old is hotter than a 17 year old simply because of age? Doesn't matter if the 17 year old has better body face, everything? Yeah dog you do sound like a ped who wants as young as possible so you can manipulate. Its the same story with all you weirdos
No? my girlfriend is literally a few days older than me i find it cute, when i say age matters i dont mean younger is better give me a 4 year old, im saying past 25 women age like fucking shit milk

the next step after lgbtq is pedo acceptance, they're going to mainstream videos on the hub of content like siberian mouse, the goal is two fold, humiliate and degrade society further, and second, have people producing more children to sustain the dying civilization by allowing reproduction at a younger age. because it'll require 3 or 4 mutts to figure out how to run a machine or system that took one white guy to operate
women have been lusting over 15 year olds since inception gang this is nothing new

No? my girlfriend is literally a few days older than me i find it cute, when i say age matters i dont mean younger is better give me a 4 year old, im saying past 25 women age like fucking shit milk
Bro is changing the story up real quick.

Bro is changing the story up real quick.
No she just happened to be a few days older, and it doesnt matter shes 18 and still young

i have no idea what youre on about