17(m)Worst pic i could possibly have of myself. Ratings and advice. WARNING pepperoni face

HTM

HTM

Iron
IMG_4380.jpeg
-(second photo is old af)Any ascension tips?

Attachments

• IMG_4380.jpeg
    IMG_4380.jpeg
    412.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Get off this site Chad

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: klimo, sayi, Lidian and 3 others
mtn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klimo, sayi, Lidian and 1 other person
you gotta be retarded
- dalit nigger that rated this mf a chad
u delusional dumb fuck you've been on this site for 4 fucking years and are still stuck on the idea that a nordcuck is chad

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and HTM
Htn if u were leaner and got rid of acne

• +1
Reactions: HTM
Bro thinks hes dark triad💀
im sorry little bitch princess did I upset you lol.
If you truly are a htn+ go slay on tinder and hinge. Don't let your pussy get too sore on their bitches can detect estrogen.

• Hmm...
Htn if u were leaner and got rid of acne
Ty i was rated htn- chadlite for my age on other forums when i was 16 . Filtermaxxed on snapchat its extremely easy for me to attract women my age or even older. Maximum rn is 18 but i think ive attracted a woman with a child rn so mb that speaks for itself😅

I was angy at u on another thread but it was petty so i undid it😂
I didnt know that was you in the other thread lol. I was expecting you to be a curry bro

• JFL
Ty i was rated htn- chadlite for my age on other forums when i was 16 . Filtermaxxed on snapchat its extremely easy for me to attract women my age or even older. Maximum rn is 18 but i think ive attracted a woman with a child rn so mb that speaks for itself😅
you're easily already chadlite. just approach and talk to girls and you will slay

• +1
im sorry little bitch princess did I upset you lol.
If you truly are a htn+ go slay on tinder and hinge. Don't let your pussy get too sore on their bitches can detect estrogen.
dark triad is always such t50 cel cope. Jordan Barrett is facially dark triad and has sub5 "nordic" really just northern europan dna. European based pheno with blonde hair and blue eyes or just even blue eyes, is better than t50 eyes and dark hair. Learn about coloring

Coping shitskin seething hard

why the fuck would you have me on ignore
- dalit faggot that found his crush

@HTM "learn coloring" get your color up by getting rid of pizza face

• JFL
Reactions: HTM and watah
I didnt know that was you in the other thread lol. I was expecting you to be a curry bro
Its alr bro ik😂 newcomers are not often welcome but im glad im mtn at least

Last edited:
- dalit faggot that found his crush

@HTM "learn coloring" get your color up by getting rid of pizza face
Ok "princeofdarkness" ur not vegeta bro. And i garuntee ur not anything like a "dark triad" with the way u think. Or look. u make me wanna do something that god doesnt want me to. do u understand? I will sodomize u faggot

Ok "princeofdarkness" ur not vegeta bro. And i garuntee ur not anything like a "dark triad" with the way u think. Or look. u make me wanna do something that god doesnt want me to. do u understand? I will sodomize u faggot
go on tinder and kill the game lil nigga stop crying

• JFL
you gotta be retarded
You know, it's not 2020 anymore

People like @St.TikTokcel and @Blackgymmax with their whole humiliating subhumans on the rating section managed to deflate ratings to the point that chadlite/chad 4 years ago means HTN nowadays

It's no wonder why you see people obsessed with being HTNs and not chads anymore lol

Plus people here can't rate for shit anyway (we are men and extremely fucking biased)

• +1

People like @St.TikTokcel and @Blackgymmax with their whole humiliating subhumans on the rating section managed to deflate ratings to the point that chadlite/chad 4 years ago means HTN nowadays

It's no wonder why you see people obsessed with being HTNs and not chads anymore lol

Plus people here can't rate for shit anyway (we are men and extremely fucking biased)
Yeah kinda true

If that is mtn, I will be happy to be a mtn
yeah second pic the nose and ipd for me put mtn. like I said if he has no issues with women than the ratings don't matter

HTN, get a better haircut, and skin care routine with retinol and SA cleanser to get rid of pizza face

• +1
HTN, get a better haircut, and skin care routine with retinol and SA cleanser to get rid of pizza faceg
Im doing retinol treatment . I got a lil sunburned and also have acne from raging hormones and the retinol doing its thing most likely.

Im doing retinol treatment . I got a lil sunburned and also have acne from raging hormones and the retinol doing its thing most likely.
Whats SA? Mine has retinol, collagen and hyaluronic acid