17-year-old hospitalized and in need of lung transplant following wisdom teeth removal

ㅤ$ㅤ ㅤ

ㅤ$ㅤ ㅤ

locked out of account

Jfl at dentists

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, RecessedChinCel, Splinter901 and 9 others
why is this forum so obsessed with wisdom tooth removal jfl?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066, rand anon, EverythingMattersCel and 6 others
Imagine getting wisdom teeth removed

I kept mine and I got an xray, they grew in perfectly straight

FkTH-umXwAANJ_S

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IhateDentists, Lonenely sigma, rand anon and 4 others
"orthodontists know more than u bro they studied for 8 years"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26622, IhateDentists, Lonenely sigma and 2 others
The mom in the red shirt looks cute

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
It ain't bussin - seo.title

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma and Deleted member 24444
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon and 5OuttaTen
why is this forum so obsessed with wisdom tooth removal jfl?
Cos muh hollow cheeks , also IT'S SO FUCKING OVER BHAI IM 19 AND YET MY WISDOM TEETH HASN'T FULLY GROWN ONLY 1 WHEN WILL THE REST COME OUT ? THEY ALL COME OUT WITHIN 25 RIGHT?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: forevermirin and sub5inchcel
Mine are growing in pretty straight but jew dentists want me to get them removed

Cos muh hollow cheeks , also IT'S SO FUCKING OVER BHAI IM 19 AND YET MY WISDOM TEETH HASN'T FULLY GROWN ONLY 1 WHEN WILL THE REST COME OUT ? THEY ALL COME OUT WITHIN 25 RIGHT?
wait so does wisdom teeth removal help with hollow cheeks or the opposite?

also its diff ages for diff people bro dont sweat it

• Woah
Reactions: BongMog
wait so does wisdom teeth removal help with hollow cheeks or the opposite?

also its diff ages for diff people bro dont sweat it
Yes most models with hollow cheeks either have shit narrow palates or get wisdom teeth removed, but trust me bhai it's not worth it really a wide 32 teeth palate is irl more attractive than muh hollow cheeks also to pull of hollow cheeks you need wide-ish cheekbones as well

Jfl at dentists

I have my wisdom teeth completely removed on one side and the two on the other side are in. Right now at 16% it is not noticable. Once I am down to 11-13% BF I will make a post showing that there is literally no difference in your ramus or jawline especially if your masseters are developed and I expect my forum nobel piece prize when I do

I have my wisdom teeth completely removed on one side and the two on the other side are in. Right now at 16% it is not noticable. Once I am down to 11-13% BF I will make a post showing that there is literally no difference in your ramus or jawline especially if your masseters are developed and I expect my forum nobel piece prize when I do
john mew already said wisdom teeth removal doesn't affect aesthetics that much anyway

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver999
Only if masseters are the same

@RecessedSubhumanX how can you even jfl this you emotionless dog
ong bro some mfs have no soul like nigga just jfl the first reply if u really finna laugh that bad jfl!?

• +1
Reactions: badamj and 5.5psl
Yes most models with hollow cheeks either have shit narrow palates or get wisdom teeth removed, but trust me bhai it's not worth it really a wide 32 teeth palate is irl more attractive than muh hollow cheeks also to pull of hollow cheeks you need wide-ish cheekbones as well
i already got them out jfl. i might be biased but the only teeth that matter are the ones showing when u smile bhai

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
i already got them out jfl. i might be biased but the only teeth that matter are the ones showing when u smile bhai
Yes but i heard removing them causes jaw to get saggy or something, prolly false tho

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
Only if masseters are the same
This could just be the way my face is developed individually, but the wisdom teeth are hidden under my ramus. If anything it makes my cheeks more hollow but thats probably placebo. The teeth are hidden so deep in your skull you cant see them from outside. But that being said the wisdom teeth on my left side that I left in ended up fully developing so I actually use them to chew tough meat and I genuinely find having teeth there alot more useful then having a hole in the back of my mouth where the others were taken out. Unless they are legit embedding into your jaw and causing a serious infection which JFL at your genetics if thats the case I think you might aswell just leave them in because dealing with that gum hole is seriously a pain in the ass and mine never totally sealed

• +1
I Watched the video, he has an auto immune disorder, has nothing to do with getting his wisdom teeth removed.

How fucking retarded and masochistic do you have to be to get your teeth pulled out voluntarily???

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists
How fucking retarded and masochistic do you have to be to get your teeth pulled out voluntarily???
My whole family is encouraging me to do this and I'm the only one who's somewhat skeptical about this jewishness :y'all: :trepidation:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
My whole family is encouraging me to do this and I'm the only one who's somewhat skeptical about this jewishness :y'all: :trepidation:
with jews you lose.

I got sick after having them removed

I am unironically not going to worry about getting my wisdom teeth removed. Is this a bad idea

• +1