17 year old virgin girl i have been on 3 dates with does not want to watch a movie. What to do now?

Zero Tolerance

Zero Tolerance

Bronze
I have been dating this virgin girl for 3 dates already and on every date we kissed (i had her to learn how to kiss because she never has done it before):lul:

She is even telling me that she likes me last time.

And now she is saying this? Does it means its over or does she wants to know me better before we have sex because she is a virgin?

I don’t know how to handle this…
43E3B1B1 E53B 4C60 B065 6B2D49C23F05

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Myth, Deleted member 29155 and 5 others
This is not the relationship that i would like. Wtf does that even mean😡😡

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24347 and thecel
She thinks you’re just trying to fuck her.

Girls don’t stay virgin until that age unless they’re hoping to find the love of their life on the first try.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Banderacell, Deleted member 6128 and 15 others
Watch a movie at the cinema bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Deleted member 22627, thecel and 1 other person

Girls don’t stay virgin until that age unless they’re hoping to find the love of their life on the first try.
I was planning to ltr her but now she says this shit.

She is saying its better to not see eachother anymore what means she does not like me enough in the first place. She is acting like i did something very wrong.

What to do next buddy boyo? Should i ditch her or go on 25+ dates to sex her. She is not even christian wtf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347 and Deleted member 21403
I was planning to ltr her but now she says this shit.

She is saying its better to not see eachother anymore what means she does not like me enough in the first place. She is acting like i did something very wrong.

What to do next buddy boyo? Should i ditch her or go on 25+ dates to sex her. She is not even christian wtf
depends on your and her face

Sex doesnt matter in a relationship

• JFL
Reactions: spark, Deleted member 22918 and thecel
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 22918, thecel and 4 others
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, thecel, 5.5psl and 1 other person
If you don’t want her I’ll take her

If you don’t want her I’ll take her
I dont slay
"Sex doesnt matter in a relationship"

- guy who slays

I just called her for 20 minutes and she told me again she liked me.

But she told me right after that that she does not like our dates because it all revolves around kissing🤯 she said she does not like to sit down watching the river but she wants me to visit new cities with her, go to cinema and walks. And also see me more often.

She wants to friendzone me it looks like. Its over boyos. What to do now?

She even said i acted to alpha because i got angry at her on text and to confident. She knows i am acting ngl

• Woah
Reactions: thecel

But she told me right after that that she does not like our dates because it all revolves around kissing🤯 she said she does not like to sit down watching the river but she wants me to visit new cities with her, go to cinema and walks. And also see me more often.

She even said i acted to alpha because i got angry at her on text and to confident. She knows i am acting ngl
You’re a retard. Of course a virgin looking for a ltr isnt going to fuck you for a while and want to do more friendly things first

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, callisto, Deleted member 29155 and 8 others

Over for your autsim. You are probably young yourself so youll learn. Just dont be pushy or interrogate her. Leave it on ok terms, itll do wonders for your reputation

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, thecel, Zero Tolerance and 2 others
I have been dating this virgin girl for 3 dates already and on every date we kissed (i had her to learn how to kiss because she never has done it before):lul:

And now she is saying this? Does it means its over or does she wants to know me better before we have sex because she is a virgin?

View attachment 2330497
If she is deadass hqnp virgin wait a bit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, thecel and Zero Tolerance
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, try2beme and Zeruel
Seems you found a gem. If you enjoy her company just keep seeing her. If you're just trying to smash juice aint with the squeeze, find a thot

• +1
Reactions: Myth, Deleted member 22918, thecel and 4 others

View attachment 2330497
Over for Dutchcels

Over for your autsim. You are probably young yourself so youll learn. Just dont be pushy or interrogate her. Leave it on ok terms, itll do wonders for your reputation

View attachment 2330497
“Virgin girl”

Jfl at you chud, she’s already been stretched out by the local 8x6 Chad in her highschool whilst you picking up the scraps

(In all seriousness tho if all you want is sex I’d advise just putting her on standby and getting a side chick to fuck with)

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 22918, thecel and 2 others
You’re a retard. Of course a virgin looking for a ltr isnt going to fuck you for a while and want to do more friendly things first
If she is deadass hqnp virgin wait a bit
Seems you found a gem. If you enjoy her company just keep seeing her. If you're just trying to smash juice aint with the squeeze, find a thot
You guys are actually right. She is maybe more special than i thought and i am acting like an autist.

I will find a new sidechick for sex only. Thanks for you replies tbh :)

• Ugh..
Reactions: thecel
You guys are actually right. She is maybe more special than i thought and i am acting like an autist.

You went the opposite direction I expected. Why’re you such a degenerate man? You’ll ditch the girl just to put your dick in pussy. Instead of LTR a virgin HQNP. Unbelievable.

Are you virgin?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Deleted member 22918

Going to obliterate this wall of copes.

She is simply not attracted enough to you.

I've witnessed many times foids who were virgin and "shy" give up their virginity very quickly for a Chad.

When she says that this not "a type of relationship that she wants" it means that you are escalating for sex but you are not Chad enough for her to give it up for you.

Humans want sex, why the fuck would anyone spend so much dates talking about some random bullshit if they are with the person who they are genuinely attracted to? Yes, even "virgin" foids

Plus she already kissed you and probably some guy before you, she is no longer pure, she engaged in a intimate act with opposite gender. She probably values her pussy a little bit higher and reserves it for Chad. I've known foids who were giving out anal, but were "virgin" in the pussy, because they deluded themselves into thinking that they are still virgin and pure for Chad, while they are already whores and collected so much baggage from men.

You just got used as a learning experience.

Tldr; Bottom line is she is not attracted enough to you. No one who is really attracted to someone would tell them they don't want to see them again.

Blackpill collects again, it's over.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: spark, aBetterMii, cutie_pie and 2 others

View attachment 2330497
She wants to save her virginity until marriage and you are already tryna fuck her. She isn’t stupid.

• JFL
Reactions: Clown Show
That's what you fucking get you JB maxxer, leave the young girls alone, fucking pedo

• JFL
Reactions: Clown Show and cutie_pie
Going to obliterate this wall of copes.

She is simply not attracted enough to you.

I've witnessed many times foids who were virgin and "shy" give up their virginity very quickly for a Chad.

When she says that this not "a type of relationship that she wants" it means that you are escalating for sex but you are not Chad enough for her to give it up for you.

Humans want sex, why the fuck would anyone spend so much dates talking about some random bullshit if they are with the person who they are genuinely attracted to? Yes, even "virgin" foids

Plus she already kissed you and probably some guy before you, she is no longer pure, she engaged in a intimate act with opposite gender. She probably values her pussy a little bit higher and reserves it for Chad. I've known foids who were giving out anal, but were "virgin" in the pussy, because they deluded themselves into thinking that they are still virgin and pure for Chad, while they are already whores and collected so much baggage from men.

You just got used as a learning experience.

Tldr; Bottom line is she is not attracted enough to you. No one who is really attracted to someone would tell them they don't want to see them again.

Blackpill collects again, it's over.
What i said wasnt cope. I never said shes into him. I sinply was giving advice to help prevent him from becoming a social outcast SINCE shes not into him probably

Trying to take a virginity in 3 dates is a retard move, should have been a little more patient