HailToTheKing

Solstice
IMG 20200218 152346 009
IMG 20200218 152611 934

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chadelite, GarixTheChad, ezio6 and 14 others
Mogged by David Laid at 16, it's over for you.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11748, Emerson, Gren and 18 others
Where are the muscles?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pizza, SoyGune, Zeta ascended and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, patricknotstar, SoyGune and 8 others
giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SoyGune, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, highT and 3 others
Your traps are small af

you're a fucking idiot cunt.

enjoy your destroyed endocrine system, I bet you'll barely PCT as well.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: mogstar, The Bleach Pill, Chadelite and 29 others
Is there a before pic or something

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Chadelite
U srs? You look like shit. Even for a natty you look like absolute garbage. 500 MG OF TEST AHHAHAAHHAHAH

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Good_Little_Goy, SayNoToRotting and 2 others
hope u do pct

At 17? Enjoy eternal infertility you mutt.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 2756 and Over
Read this ASAP you're being a moron

500mg is a very mild dose. If you're going to shut-down your HPTA axis you need to get the best reward out of it. 300mg slightly puts you over the high natural range. 250-300mg is a dose for MMA athletes or people looking for extra recovery not bodybuilding purposes.

• +1
Reactions: Over and patricknotstar
mirin ur skinnyfat midget body

500mg is a very mild dose. If you're going to shut-down your HPTA axis you need to get the best reward out of it. 300mg slightly puts you over the high natural range. 250-300mg is a dose for MMA athletes or people looking for extra recovery not bodybuilding purposes.
Ester makes a difference but 125mg of prop a week (split into micro doses) puts you at the very high end of the natural range.

500mg for a beginner, especially a 17 year old is a joke. Most likely he is training or eating like shit anyway and will end up back where he started but with hair loss, acne scarring and other sides from high dosage.

Your only valid argument might be that you're shut down so you may as well, but it still increases other side effects and all the rest covered in that article. Also do you have a source that states shutdown won't be prolonged from a higher dosage even with the same duration? It's certainly possible but hoping you based it on fact.

• +1
Reactions: Unbound
What an autist

• JFL
Reactions: SMVbender, Over and Deleted member 4416
Mirin frame holy shit

• +1
Reactions: HailToTheKing
Ester makes a difference but 125mg of prop a week (split into micro doses) puts you at the very high end of the natural range.

500mg for a beginner, especially a 17 year old is a joke. Most likely he is training or eating like shit anyway and will end up back where he started but with hair loss, acne scarring and other sides from high dosage.

Your only valid argument might be that you're shut down so you may as well, but it still increases other side effects and all the rest covered in that article. Also do you have a source that states shutdown won't be prolonged from a higher dosage even with the same duration? It's certainly possible but hoping you based it on fact.

Yeah so unfortunately there really isn't factual evidence. But from what I've gathered , shutdown is shutdown whether it's from 300mg or 500mg. There was this youtube video of the doctor saying in terms of health, "chronicity" of use is the killer (not literally) rather than the dose. We also have to keep in mind most UGL gear isn't pharma grade, for the most part 500mg will put you around 2500-3000 so 4-5x the average or what not. I'd imagine using 500mg of legit pharma grade gear will put you at 4000ng/dl. but response is also genetic, that's why I think people should start with 300-400, get bloodwork, and adjust from there based on how good their gear is and their genetic response

. I'll assume MPMD is talking about pharma grade gear, in which case I 10000000% agree with him. using 500mg of script gear is a shitton. Same thing with anavar, there's a reason people are taking 100mg of anavar and old school bodybuilders are like "what the fuck these people are crazy" bc real anavar was dosed at 2.5mg and they would take 20mg at most, 30-40 would cause crippling pumps.

As for OP he is very, very retarded for hopping on at 17 -- rip those growth plates from the PCT meds. Doesn't even look like he's touched a weight in his life or knows how to diet. I'm normally a positive person and like to encourage others but I'd bet all my money that he will just gain 15 lbs of glycogen and lose whatever muscle he built during his PCT. Legit stupid. I made insane gains at his age by just fucking around in the gym and eating alot gear is such overkill when you're that untrained.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, IWantToMax and MadMong
Yeah so unfortunately there really isn't factual evidence. But from what I've gathered , shutdown is shutdown whether it's from 300mg or 500mg. There was this youtube video of the doctor saying in terms of health, "chronicity" of use is the killer (not literally) rather than the dose. We also have to keep in mind most UGL gear isn't pharma grade, for the most part 500mg will put you around 2500-3000 so 4-5x the average or what not. I'd imagine using 500mg of legit pharma grade gear will put you at 4000ng/dl. but response is also genetic, that's why I think people should start with 300-400, get bloodwork, and adjust from there based on how good their gear is and their genetic response

. I'll assume MPMD is talking about pharma grade gear, in which case I 10000000% agree with him. using 500mg of script gear is a shitton. Same thing with anavar, there's a reason people are taking 100mg of anavar and old school bodybuilders are like "what the fuck these people are crazy" bc real anavar was dosed at 2.5mg and they would take 20mg at most, 30-40 would cause crippling pumps.

As for OP he is very, very retarded for hopping on at 17 -- rip those growth plates from the PCT meds. Doesn't even look like he's touched a weight in his life or knows how to diet. I'm normally a positive person and like to encourage others but I'd bet all my money that he will just gain 15 lbs of glycogen and lose whatever muscle he built during his PCT. Legit stupid. I made insane gains at his age by just fucking around in the gym and eating alot gear is such overkill when you're that untrained.

Yeah the distinction between pharma and UGL is a good point. From personal experience I do think that the speed of the shutdown is dosage dependent but whether that affects recovery I don't know. I don't think it'll help matters in any case.

Yes he will stunt his growth, lose all of his "gains" as well as accelerate latent hairloss and go bald at 25.

GG.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3593
Its first week of test e 500mg a week retard
You're fucking 17. At that age you have highest T levels in your whole life. You can make fast gains anyways, and you fucking idiot start roiding with zero gym experience? What a idiotic move...

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and Over

In Europe it's so easy to test gear that most good labs do make quality gear. They even overdose their products. The girls here run 20mg anavar. Real anavar. I've tried 100mg and I could not walk more than 5 minutes due to calf and shin pumps.

OP looks like he lacks basic knowledge to pack on muscle and lift weights so he is not going to get much out of his cycle. My natty noob gains were pretty much like my first steroid cycle. He is going to miss out on these too. Most people in the UK run their cycles like that. They start the gear before they sign up for a gym membership.

Probably a troll thread anyway.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Deleted member 3593
Test cycles are a meme unless you're staying on for good. You'll put on a bunch of water weight, then deflate once you come off. Internet experts shit on oral only cycles, but for younger people who plan on coming off, short oral cycles are a good option. Many other compounds are also more aesthetic than test. Most models/actors pretty much do non-aromatizing compounds exclusively, and if I had to do it all over again I'd pretty much stick to the weaker orals until I was ready to stay on.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4577
You're fucking 17. At that age you have highest T levels in your whole life. You can make fast gains anyways, and you fucking idiot start roiding with zero gym experience? What a idiotic move...
highest t levels are early 20s

In Europe it's so easy to test gear that most good labs do make quality gear. They even overdose their products. The girls here run 20mg anavar. Real anavar. I've tried 100mg and I could not walk more than 5 minutes due to calf and shin pumps.

OP looks like he lacks basic knowledge to pack on muscle and lift weights so he is not going to get much out of his cycle. My natty noob gains were pretty much like my first steroid cycle. He is going to miss out on these too. Most people in the UK run their cycles like that. They start the gear before they sign up for a gym membership.

Probably a troll thread anyway.

Yea the good ole' UK gym-bro with the red water-buffalo dbol face is common I hear lol. I'm in the states and honestly it just takes a bit of legwork to get a good UGL source, it's pretty hard to find shit gear but it's possible, the oils are usually good to go except for primobolan which is faked most of the time.

As for orals, I avoid them 100%. A lot of UGL sources with tons of reviews that are verified have anavar 25mg tabs at a 1-1.50 each which is bullshit. It's probably a very tiny but of anavar and mostly winstrol. I'm in touch with a clinic that dispenses pharmaceutical grade winny, and var like literally walking into a pharmacy and picking it up. But it's expensive as shit, the var 2.5mg tabs at a 3 month supply (maximum for schedule 3 substances) is around 300-400$. I honestly will probably never touch it since those are contest prepping drugs either way and only work amazingly if you're dick-skin, 5 lbs away from dying shredded. I'll lob that to you though since yuou have more experience with var than i do, lol, but I don't think I'll touch orals unless I got them from pharma.

Last edited:
srs

guys aren't even done developing at 17 lol

i have no beard hair even only a moustache
It's puberty. You obviously will have highest T levels of your life during your development, not after it.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
ik but at 21 i read u have the highest

good that im 1-1.5 years late

relax bro u need to get taller
Yeah bro....I even thought of buying growth hormone on the internet....fuck my midget height

• +1
  • +1
I've been lifting natty for 3 years. You'll mog me in one cycle, feels bad man

wtf is with all the hate... good job bro, youll become masculine asf in no time

I support your decision... at 17 you are old enough. And you're only injecting T. Not like you're doing trenbolone (yet)

Also miring your gay faggot wide hips

Looks weak as fuck.

Enjoy your future:

Knock, knock, who is there?:
SmartSelect 20200212 140946 Gallery

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: The Bleach Pill, MentalistKebab, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 3 others
I lol'd hard in this thread ngl :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit