17 years old ...

ApolloAurius

ApolloAurius

Brasileiro......
17 years old ... is there still time for me to develop more masculine characteristics?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
I guess yeah

Personally I'd say up to 21-22, but oldcel copers here like to claim 25.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244, Deleted member 10709 and ApolloAurius
Just get sun and do sports. Don't rot at home all day. Chew and fix your bite if you've got a fucked up bite.

If low inhib enough, go shirtless outside in the sun. If high inhib go to the beach to do it.

Only late bloomers, if u started puberty early likely over.

Just get sun and do sports. Don't rot at home all day. Chew and fix your bite if you've got a fucked up bite.

If low inhib enough, go shirtless outside in the sun. If high inhib go to the beach to do it.
does vitamin D make you develop properly?

• +1
does vitamin D make you develop properly?
No correlation but I like to think being out in the sun helps build your browridge. Mostly a broscience take from me, but it's best to have optimal hormone production and that's why I think Vitamin D is important.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748
  • Love it
Reactions: ilyess
Yeah the most masculinization occur in the stage 4 im 17 too and 4.1
lifefuel tbh some height increase i hope and even tho im good wont mind more masculinization, whats your height bro

lifefuel tbh some height increase i hope and even tho im good wont mind more masculinization, whats your height bro
I'm roughly 6 foot im steadly growing 2 inches per year lol i dont fucking know where will i stop usually 1-3 inches more expected in 4th stage then u will stop

• Love it
I'm roughly 6 foot im steadly growing 2 inches per year lol i dont fucking know where will i stop usually 1-3 inches more expected in 4th stage then u will stop
jfl same height, is there anything we can do maxmize those last 4th stage gains espicially for height

weird tbh with that height maybe its just genetics
My father is very masculine and broad with big beard and deep voice. And broad jaw.

jfl same height, is there anything we can do maxmize those last 4th stage gains espicially for height
I think its all cope unless u are injecting hgh just dont be defficient u will be fine

• Love it
My father is very masculine and broad with big beard and deep voice. And broad jaw.
same for my father hes 6'1 and my whole father side are 6'1-6'3 but but unfortunately my mom side is cucked

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
  • Love it