17 yrs old still virgin

noonespecial

noonespecial

15+ facial flaws
I want to lose my virginity before I turn 18. Stats is 5'10 high mtn-low Htn or whatever 70th percentile of looks is. I don't get invited to parties and Snapchat maxing have never gotten me far cause girls got 10+ guys on their roster what do I do?

Just do what all teens do in teen sex comedies - make a pact with your friends that you will all lose your virginity by the time you're 18. Some hilarious shenanigans should ensue in your adventures with the girls, I bet you could even make another movie based on these.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, zharupodrugu, GabachoCopium and 2 others
sexy the chive GIF

• So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: zharupodrugu and noonespecial
Lose it to your right hand.

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
Just do what all teens do in teen sex comedies - make a pact with your friends that you will all lose your virginity by the time you're 18. Some hilarious shenanigans should ensue in your adventures with the girls, I bet you could even make another movie based on these.
I only have 2 friends I could do anything like this with and I probably wouldn't be able to convince them
Don't show me something I'll never have

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gonthar and Lingesan Periyaandi
go to a party and find a drunk chick then fuck her why shes asleep

• JFL
Reactions: lemonnz
Buy a prostitute

• So Sad
Reactions: noonespecial
Snapchat should take you far at your looks level tough

Completely normal

• +1
Reactions: Sean o' Tist and YungTrappa
Snapchat should take you far at your looks level tough
But the only girls wanting to meet lives too far away and aren't willing to come to where I live because I'm not Chad enough. The girls that have lived close enough I've talked to for a few days but ends up removing me out of nowhere. Girls have also been slowly ghosting me when I tell them my height.
Completely normal
??

But the only girls wanting to meet lives too far away and aren't willing to come to where I live because I'm not Chad enough. The girls that have lived close enough I've talked to for a few days but ends up removing me out of nowhere. Girls have also been slowly ghosting me when I tell them my height.

??
Being a virgin at your age is normal.

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa
I know a 5'7 guy around your looks level who slayed on Snapchat

• Woah
I want to lose my virginity before I turn 18. Stats is 5'10 high mtn-low Htn or whatever 70th percentile of looks is. I don't get invited to parties and Snapchat maxing have never gotten me far cause girls got 10+ guys on their roster what do I do?
Meanwhile im a 28 yo dateless khhv

• So Sad
Reactions: Yuki
It ain't easy good luck

What's your snapscore?

i lost mine at 24 (dont ask me how i fucked her without kissing), kissed a girl at 25. (hookers and bets don't count, only legit romantic stuff)

• Woah
Show me pics btw

I only have 2 friends I could do anything like this with and I probably wouldn't be able to convince them
Make the pact with them, tell them your sexual future is at play here...

• JFL