Now you have to rely on pins your entire life:p:p:p

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: flippasav, noobs, asdvek and 1 other person
have your balls got smaller yet?
that happens after a very long time bro what the fuck are u saying
yep, best decision in my life

they are even bigger bruv, injecting pharma HCG alongside Test
ahahah u faggot nigga u cant do hcg during cycle because thats not how it works and you will build resistance to it
Now you have to rely on pins your entire life:p:p
no what? natty test comes back

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and maou

ahahah u faggot nigga u cant do hcg during cycle because thats not how it works and you will build resistance to it

micro dosing to keep balls active bruv, watch Vigorous Steve on YT, pct will be quick af if balls never shut down

• +1
Reactions: JL~, Elvisandreaa and asdvek
micro dosing to keep balls active bruv, watch Vigorous Steve on YT, pct will be quick af if balls never shut down
you dont have to keep them active they will return back anyway after u hop off, hcg during cycle wont make them return faster when u stop, stop using hcg during cycle you'll still build resistance stop the hcg during cycle

idk anything about this weird shit all i know is vosilasarm and tren and that steroids shrinks your balls

• +1
Reactions: asdvek

Not in all cases, some ppl aren’t lucky and their natty test never recovers the way it should

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Not in all cases, some ppl aren’t lucky and their natty test never recovers the way it should
anyways 1 pin a week is better than low T life, we are getting chemically castrated in modern world we need test or its over. you should be 1200+ test natty if surrounding wasnt fucked

anyways 1 pin a week is better than low T life, we are getting chemically castrated in modern world we need test or its over. you should be 1200+ test natty if surrounding wasnt fucked
Total test doesn’t really matter that much tbh
It’s about your androgen receptors sensitivity. One can have like 400ng/dl test and still be more ‘androgenic’ than a guy who has 1200

Total test doesn’t really matter that much tbh
It’s about your androgen receptors sensitivity. One can have like 400ng/dl test and still be more ‘androgenic’ than a guy who has 1200
keep coping boyo, no test no bone mass
i dont give fuck about working balls, living past 80, having to pin weekly and shit, I want to live life at supercharged levels, I wont be in 20s again.
You know how many healthy asf people are depressed because they are low T fags?