17m 181cm Honest Rating + How to improve.

D

DeafOfADiscoDancer

Iron
Want an accurate rating, this stuff plays on my mind too much, I know its mostly in my head since I get quite a fair bit of attention on nights out and stuff frequently but ts ruined my perception of myself, struggled w acne majority of my teenage years and developed a bit of bruxism from grinding my teeth too hard subconsciously clenching my jaw.
Let me know my rating, where I fall & where I can improve (Getting a haircut next week).
Havent really done anything so far to improve my looks much (other than the gym which im not lacking on)
not trying to get too into this stuff as I have seen how it messes w ur head heavily, no surgery suggestions.
Thanks
IMG 2702

IMG 2701

IMG 2703

IMG 2709

Relax your lips

Want an accurate rating, this stuff plays on my mind too much, I know its mostly in my head since I get quite a fair bit of attention on nights out and stuff frequently but ts ruined my perception of myself, struggled w acne majority of my teenage years and developed a bit of bruxism from grinding my teeth too hard subconsciously clenching my jaw.
Let me know my rating, where I fall & where I can improve (Getting a haircut next week).
Havent really done anything so far to improve my looks much (other than the gym which im not lacking on)
not trying to get too into this stuff as I have seen how it messes w ur head heavily, no surgery suggestions.
Thanks
View attachment 3248564

View attachment 3248565

View attachment 3248566
View attachment 3248570

View attachment 3248572

Higher end of the mid tier normie scale just a normie face but low body fat

relax bro
you're above average tall and have nice bones
also tf are u doing with the lips 😭😭
the only problem is acne and NON nt hair
fix those and you're done!!

relax bro
you're above average tall and have nice bones
also tf are u doing with the lips 😭😭
the only problem is acne and NON nt hair
fix those and you're done!!
what does nt mean? and haha yeah i stated alr i gotta fix the lip bad habit, thanks. Any suggestions for hair? Was going to go Brian Moser x Rodrick heffley, working on acne rn trying some new stuff but that’s the biggest worry

what does nt mean? and haha yeah i stated alr i gotta fix the lip bad habit, thanks. Any suggestions for hair? Was going to go Brian Moser x Rodrick heffley, working on acne rn trying some new stuff but that’s the biggest worry
neurotypical

the rodric heffley hairstyle would be great on u

• +1
Reactions: DeafOfADiscoDancer
Higher end of the mid tier normie scale just a normie face but low body fat
haha i’ve actually got quite a lot of body fat, never had abs, and mid bulk rn, probably sitting at around 18% , never been below 15. looking forward to my next cut

htn seems fair here

a stronger neck would help

• +1
Reactions: DeafOfADiscoDancer
you could post a new thread but the guys here are brutal
why would i need to post a new one if this one says how to improve. apologies bro i have no clue how this site works

a chadlite is very rare
Also idk if this helps but i’ve got a pretty decent physique, as well as a very niche scar on my chest which can be seen on top of my right pec in the first photo

IMG 2757

IMG 2758
IMG 2759

Attachments

• IMG_2757.jpeg
    IMG_2757.jpeg
    819.4 KB · Views: 0
Hairstyle on first picture looks really good you got crazy potential just clear acne, apply vaseline on lips and maybe grow a goatee or some shit but i would say you are low htn but if you fix acne youre a normal htn with potential

high mtn face youre a fat fuck tho

high mtn face youre a fat fuck tho
yeah you right, lowkey gives me hope that my face is pretty lean while being such a high body fat % haha, if i got leaner would my face lean out more as well or do you think that’s probably not gonna happen

• +1
Reactions: lake7788
Hairstyle on first picture looks really good you got crazy potential just clear acne, apply vaseline on lips and maybe grow a goatee or some shit but i would say you are low htn but if you fix acne youre a normal htn with potential
thanks for saying i got potential brother, any other suggestions?

yeah you right, lowkey gives me hope that my face is pretty lean while being such a high body fat % haha, if i got leaner would my face lean out more as well or do you think that’s probably not gonna happen
Yes it would lean out more, cardio and debloat diet is key

if yall actually go outside and see how ugly everyone is you ll see that hes htn and potential cl.