(17m) First Test Cycle

J

jb slayer

Banned
I’m 17 and i want to start my first test cycle, i wanna use ai too so i don’t get high e and close my puberty early

Don’t bother telling me i shouldn’t do it or anything i’m gonna do it anyways so please comment something helpful

Ray Peat diet is all you need brotha

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 4054, Deleted member 14978 and 2 others
you are going to die soon

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14543, Primordial and Idontknowlol
Well, since you don't want people to tell you to not do it, and you want something helpful, I'll tell you something helpful :

You are going to fuck up your hormones FOREVER

• +1
Reactions: Masterix and mortis
Ray Peat diet
Vitamin D, K2 MK-4 drops
Maybe AI

• +1
Reactions: Lihito
Well, since you don't want people to tell you to not do it, and you want something helpful, I'll tell you something helpful :

You are going to fuck up your hormones FOREVER
he is going to die soon due to heart attach so no worries about hormones here:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Idontknowlol
you will lose hair quickly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543 and mortis
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14543, ChristianChad and Primordial
he is going to die soon due to heart attach so no worries about hormones here:lul:
Is testosterone so dangerous for heart?

• +1
Reactions: mortis
I’m 17 and i want to start my first test cycle, i wanna use ai too so i don’t get high e and close my puberty early

Don’t bother telling me i shouldn’t do it or anything i’m gonna do it anyways so please comment something helpful
If you really want to build muscles, it would be more safe to use SARMs (lgd 4033, rad-140)+AI+SERMs that will prevent your T from suppression. PM me or Chad1212 if you want further information

If you really want to build muscles, it would be more safe to use SARMs (lgd 4033, rad-140)+AI+SERMs that will prevent your T from suppression. PM me or Chad1212 if you want further information
Chad1212 is on sarms? He's a twink

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
Is testosterone so dangerous for heart?
im not a medical professional, i personaly know 2 body builder injectors who died at 24 and 28 and they looked damn fine and healthy on the outside( both chads). also not to mention all the "young body builder who died young due to heart attack" news we hear commonly.
you can google all the testostron injection and steroid side effects, its mostly due to high blood pressure caused by drugs, weakend heart muscles due to some specific drugs and heart becoming larger than normal due to heavier and more intense exercise when you inject.
but you need to ask a professional medical expert im a no one here tbh.