17M genuinely is it worth taking MK677 and RAD140

A

alan1233817

Iron
Title, is there decently high risk of any negative side effects if i take them for 8 weeks. No im not taking test or tren or hgh kys fagot dont suggest it. Thank you.

just take test or stay a skinny twink faggot
if i blast test its gonna destroy all natural test especially after i hop off my balls are gonna shrivel up, Im also scared of needles fagot

10-15mg rad with enclo ED for 8-10 weeks. Then run enclo for 4 weeks after you end your cycle. Have an AI, liver and blood pressure meds on hand.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aber and socialcel
RAD 140 will supress test and dht which is terrible in puberty. Just do test
Enclo will maintain FSH and LH and should keep your balls running for sarms.

He doesn’t want to inject though…

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
afaik ur test will still be lower.

Then he has no business touching PEDs
I knew someone running sarms and he completely altered his physique, bench shot up like crazy, but he was also taking test as well.

I guess the stronger sarms can be a good add on with since they work via a different mechanism to traditional PEDs.

I will probably cut with ostarine and enclo myself. It should be okay though since ostarine is very weak and will just persevere muscle/strength.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
I knew someone running sarms and he completely altered his physique, bench shot up like crazy, but he was also taking test as well.

I guess the stronger sarms can be a good add on with since they work via a different mechanism to traditional PEDs.
When u combine sarms with a test base they work synergistically, at least thats what @ConfusedBolivian told me.

I will probably cut with ostarine and enclo myself. It should be okay though since ostarine is very weak and will just persevere muscle/strength.
If you arent in puberty anymore thats prob fine tbf

When u combine sarms with a test base they work synergistically, at least thats what @ConfusedBolivian told me.
everytime i read a cycle report with someone on trt+sarm it always makes me itch in envy cause apparently they complement eachother like crazy. but its a bad idea to run high test + sarms cause they wont all bind to the AR or qo ive been told