im back iykyk
hello .org scientists
We have same pheno

Looking forward to seeing you here for the next 10+ years

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incelbhai, rooman, PrinceofDarkness and 3 others
You're above average for sure

Lean, sharp jawline, nichemaxxed, perm... I don't know exactly how to rate you, but you look like you'd do well with young women :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Alexios and kana
HTN

• +1
Reactions: kana
You're above average for sure

Lean, sharp jawline, nichemaxxed, perm... I don't know exactly how to rate you, but you look like you'd do well with young women :feelsokman:

thank u pookie
i am a 15 YEAR OLD GIRL SLAYER

• Woah
Reactions: slavicpsycho and HeightPilledum
Was this the guy with the gook k pop pfp?

5'10 + mtn

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
whats your best height maxxing methods

whats your best height maxxing methods
reincarnation
idk bro i just had a random growth spurt at 13 and went from 4’11 to 5’7 in a year .. ever since i grew an inch or two a year
do sports and engage your bones, eat good natural food, best i can tell ya

reincarnation
idk bro i just had a random growth spurt at 13 and went from 4’11 to 5’7 in a year .. ever since i grew an inch or two a year
i never had growth spurt ur testosteron probably was high my test was always low im inject now for height its best for height i researched alot

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
get with a white girl and give birth to white kids

i never had growth spurt ur testosteron probably was high my test was always low im inject now for height its best for height i researched alot
nah
higher testosterone DOES result in rapid acceleration of bone growth, HOWEVER, it also results in your growth plates being closed at a speedier rate. as for now my testosterone levels are around 750 ng/dl... height is to a fair extent, genetics, my mom was 5'7 and my dad is 6'0.

get with a white girl and give birth to white kids
somehow they will still end up with monolids haha, i do pretty good with white woman and latinas tho ..

nah
higher testosterone DOES result in rapid acceleration of bone growth, HOWEVER, it also results in your growth plates being closed at a speedier rate. as for now my testosterone levels are around 750 ng/dl... height is to a fair extent, genetics, my mom was 5'7 and my dad is 6'0.
only testo will make u same height but with estrogen blockers u will be giant

somehow they will still end up with monolids haha, i do pretty good with white woman and latinas tho ..
do u commit rape

• JFL
Reactions: noahwillascend
You've got pretty good bones and skin, just hit 10% bodyfat and slay.

im 8% body fat
Then something is wrong because you don't look it in half the pics. Only in the side profile ones your face looks lean. Do you do anything for debloating?

Then something is wrong because you don't look it in half the pics. Only in the side profile ones your face looks lean. Do you do anything for debloating?
i have visible hollow cheeks and defined jawline how am i bloated

Attachments

• dfsdfds.png
    dfsdfds.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • mekpfjweiofd.jpg
    mekpfjweiofd.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 0
reincarnation
Man I went from 4'10 to 5'5 when I was 14 and now I'm a tiny bit under 5'8 at 17 but vast majority of men in my family go through a massive growth spurt any age between 18-20, has literally happened to 4 men on my mothers side and then 3 on my fathers side and they all claimed similar height growth to me where they had a large spurt at 14 and then hardly grew till their last major spurt where they all went from around 5'6-5'8 to 5'11-6'3. They all told me it'll likely happen to me (except 1 cause he died) so I'm praying for it because I dont want to be a manlet the rest of my life but I sometimes wonder if its cope, though I did grow an inch over summer so maybe its not over for me yet. I have a good diet and am very physically active so at least I tried ig.