17m its over

gogg

gogg

Iron
IMG 1776
IMG 1777

Retraced Chin and Maxilla, Terrible eye tilt, long ass mid face, and plenty more!
worst white genetics?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
you don't even look bad you're probably like htn or at least near it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chawaje, Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 6128
ty. any advice other than obvious (skincare, eye circles, mewing, gym)?
Grow out your hair into a good style. Girls nowadays dig that shit. Having short generic hair is a failo for most whites. Long and stylemaxxed hair is GIGA halo, especially for young whites.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19905 and Deprived
"worst white genetics?" JFL:lul::lul:. U know nothing boyo. Fix that fucking posture while mewing and u will ascend before ur 20:feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and terrorblade
View attachment 1806526View attachment 1806528
Retraced Chin and Maxilla, Terrible eye tilt, long ass mid face, and plenty more!
worst white genetics?
You're 5.5/10. For someone whos a trope you're lucky to have consistency with your facial features and your hair isn't the worst. Your bone structure is your biggest weakness. You would do good in a nerd niche or another niche that doesn't require you to be a pillar of society.

You don’t look bad at all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
You're 5.5/10. For someone whos a trope you're lucky to have consistency with your facial features and your hair isn't the worst. Your bone structure is your biggest weakness. You would do good in a nerd niche or another niche that doesn't require you to be a pillar of society.
thanks ill take the 5.5 tbh. anything I can do to change my bone structure other than surgery? Can you give me an example pic of someone who is attractive but not a pillar of society?

thanks ill take the 5.5 tbh. anything I can do to change my bone structure other than surgery? Can you give me an example pic of someone who is attractive but not a pillar of society?
I don't recommend surgery, if it works for you go ahead. I also don't know anything about the subject but there are dozens of threads on here for education.

This image is a decent reference, sorry its not readable but you get the point. The 5/10 category states that men who fall here are not ugly but also not attractive. These men can either looksmax and raise their smv or they're already there. I gave you a 5.5 because you're a decent 5, no bloating and not unpleasant to look at.

Attachments

• XJ0Ft.jpg
    XJ0Ft.jpg
    445.8 KB · Views: 0
I don't recommend surgery, if it works for you go ahead. I also don't know anything about the subject but there are dozens of threads on here for education.

This image is a decent reference, sorry its not readable but you get the point. The 5/10 category states that men who fall here are not ugly but also not attractive. These men can either looksmax and raise their smv or they're already there. I gave you a 5.5 because you're a decent 5, no bloating and not unpleasant to look at.
alright thanks for your help bro. hope I can improve!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21166
Just be white proven again

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21166 and terrorblade
Plenty of softmaxing can ascend you to solid 6/10, enough to slay unless you are a manlet

you're 17 and already decent looking, not over in the slightest, gymmaxx, fix hair, eyebrow + eyelashmaxx and maybe dye both a bit and fix ur skin and diet

can u rate in dms?

tbh you're not even ugly bro. major falio is your eye area but you a solid 5/10. if you looksmax properly you could be a HTN.

"worst white genetics?" JFL:lul::lul:. U know nothing boyo. Fix that fucking posture while mewing and u will ascend before ur 20:feelsgood:
“ mewing “ 😂

ur literally htn stop stressing you could have it way worse

you're overthinking it

Bro ur good. Like someone said, grow your hair out and also do all the soft maxing stuff.

School shooter pheno if under 5'9

I think that's forward head posture, fix it asap. Also you will mog with bigger mandible.
idk if all the people being nice to me in the thread just boosted my confidence, or that when I shifted my posture my face saw some pretty decent improvement quickly. I can't believe I didn't notice it. Thank you man!

• +1
Reactions: SoonToAscend
ty. any advice other than obvious (skincare, eye circles, mewing, gym)?
Hes chatting shit ur just a normie not high tier

fix posture retard

am aware dw. I take care of myself like shit tho so I'm hopeful I can get there if I change.
am aware dw. I take care of myself like shit tho so I'm hopeful I can get there if I change.
Ye everyone whose rating you above normie is giving you a rating you could potentially achieve if you actually looksmax

idk if all the people being nice to me in the thread just boosted my confidence, or that when I shifted my posture my face saw some pretty decent improvement quickly. I can't believe I didn't notice it. Thank you man!
No problem bro. We all gon' make it
"Keep grindin'... keep hustlin'" - Jeremy Meeks