17M need advice.

56and3psl

Silver
IMG 9760
IMG 8024
first pic used to be but i fucked my life up so hard, face became more downward grown, over bite and deep bite from not using HGH correctly. or having a bad reaction to it. even an endo told me he didn’t know why this happened to me. anyways because of the downward growth my under eye fat pads downswung, giving me folds. i lost all my under tones i went to kill myself. the only thing keeping me going is the thought of cosmetic surgery. even my nose became hooked and down grown. brow ridge got worse, i got cw rotation. i’m scared bimax would make my upper maxilla look more recessed than it already is and + with the no volume in my midface now from the previous undereye fat it’s over. i got fucked badly. help me fix my narrow ass jaw and shit now.

deep bite now caused by excess downward growth. how to fix.

why tf were you taking hgh

unless your like 5'1 theres 0 reason to take hgh at 17
dude i took it at 16 and everyone was getting results and i had open plates. the shit ruined me u don’t think i know that now? my entire face is fucked dude

dude i took it at 16 and everyone was getting results and i had open plates. the shit ruined me u don’t think i know that now? my entire face is fucked dude
how tall were you

unless your like 5'1 theres 0 reason to take hgh at 17
and no one else had this happen to them but me. i mean this case doesn’t even exist anywhere on the internet besides here that’s how fucked it is

• So Sad
Reactions: got.daim
how tall were you
5’8 and i’m the same height now with a fucked uo face i fucked my life up i can’t even get girls anymore it’s fucked dude. i fucjed up so bad and it happened in 7.5 months

5’8 and i’m the same height now with a fucked uo face i fucked my life up i can’t even get girls anymore it’s fucked dude. i fucjed up so bad and it happened in 7.5 months
so you were 5'8 at 16 why the actual fuck would you take hgh you had nothing wrong

• +1
Reactions: chief
You're making me depressed bhai
Sorry for you really

i wanted to be 5’10. i ruined my life.
you couldve been 5'10 from sprinting eating healthy and stretching lmao plus airmaxes and lifts you can fraud 6ft why tf would you think you need hgh to go from 5'8 to 5'10

• +1
Reactions: D1390pilled
can mods ban this fag for spamming already @Michael Myers

bro i feel bad for ypu, but atleast now i aint getting fomo’d into taking GH

you couldve been 5'10 from sprinting eating healthy and stretching lmao plus airmaxes and lifts you can fraud 6ft why tf would you think you need hgh to go from 5'8 to 5'10
Jfl what a retard

• JFL
Reactions: tomm1453
Nah you need to suffer for being a dumbass, HGH that late is retarded
i was 16 with open plates. I was the only person who it happened too in history of anyone who used it. Even ISS kids didn’t get that. My bone age was barely 16. Move on

i was 16 with open plates. I was the only person who it happened too in history of anyone who used it. Even ISS kids didn’t get that. My bone age was barely 16. Move on
Nah you a dumbass dude jfl, your sacrifice will be admired tho