[17M] Rate me

rgvmogger07

rgvmogger07

Iron
I think I'm like a high ltn or at best a low mtn. I'm already leanmaxxing and on potassium chloride, and already ordered some furosemide. I'm 5'9.5" or 176.53 morning height. I calculated some shit with averages for percentiles in the US and I should come out to like 69.9 inches by 20 yo. I'm already planning to buy some air max 97s so heightfraud without my friends giving me shit for wearing boots (that only give me an inch of height). First two pics at most I'm clenching but I can get hollow cheeks by frauding with light. I do sprints every 3 days. Sorry for the blog post.
Pic1
Pic2
Pic3

Your skull just sucks, get implants or smth

• +1
Reactions: xxv and rgvmogger07
Ur worst than me

• +1
Reactions: xxv and rgvmogger07
never began, sub 5

• +1
Reactions: xxv, fl0w and rgvmogger07
I think I'm like a high ltn or at best a low mtn. I'm already leanmaxxing and on potassium chloride, and already ordered some furosemide. I'm 5'9.5" or 176.53 morning height. I calculated some shit with averages for percentiles in the US and I should come out to like 69.9 inches by 20 yo. I'm already planning to buy some air max 97s so heightfraud without my friends giving me shit for wearing boots (that only give me an inch of height). First two pics at most I'm clenching but I can get hollow cheeks by frauding with light. I do sprints every 3 days. Sorry for the blog post.
View attachment 3043251View attachment 3043252View attachment 3043253
Looks like a school shooter

• +1
Reactions: rgvmogger07
You’re like mtn

• +1
Reactions: rgvmogger07