17m school shooter pheno

gogg

gogg

Iron
Currently starving myself (no food in 4 days) to see what I look like lean, plus boutta hop on accutane and volufiline for under-eye. if im not at least htn by then im roping. just rate but mostly what I care about is my softmax peak.
IMG 1871
IMG 1885

Attachments

• IMG_1871.jpg
    IMG_1871.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and chawaje
Dark eye area

this is how I imagine @FreakkForLife for some reason

• JFL
Reactions: Sondern, It'snotover, subhuman to mtn and 1 other person
HTN if good bones and tall, MTN otherwise

commit sui with me brother

Mtn-htn after puberty

Man u need to hit the gym dont fuckin fast

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21676
just hit gym and eat minimally (no need to starve urself like a tard and ruin ur metabolism)
hitting gym will ascend ur face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21676
this is how I imagine @FreakkForLife for some reason
I always imagined him as a skinny-fat Bulgarian twenty something year old by the way he types.

Some you guys are so dramatic in this sub , your not a model bro and I think you know this you aren’t hideous your a decent looking dude who if goes to the gym , gets some hobbies , is social will have no problem getting girls and having a dating life. Pick your head up kid sure you have dark eyes and whatnot but 99.9999% of people are not chads and alot of people live good lives just accept your looks softmaxx and don’t rot on this forum.

• +1
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty, TheMewingBBC, latino_ and 6 others
Currently starving myself (no food in 4 days) to see what I look like lean, plus boutta hop on accutane and volufiline for under-eye. if im not at least htn by then im roping. just rate but mostly what I care about is my softmax peak.
View attachment 1834431View attachment 1834433
Drink a good amount of water too so that you retain less and you will look leaner.

What accutane and volufiline does for under-eye ?

What accutane and volufiline does for under-eye ?
accutane is just for my acne, volufiline has anecdotal reports that it can grow fat cells in an area. This results in the skin becoming thicker and the circles becoming less notable for under-eye troughs. Am testing it out nothing yet tho.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21146
accutane isnt gonna do anything if ur not eating, just eat clean food and u will get leaner. but you should hop on steroids or ur life is over

this pics are ass but i agree with people above, mtn-htn and dont starve jfl, eat less and hit the gym, thats better than fucking starving and will loose fat in the same ammount of time

accutane is literal poison

U look a bit ethnic

don't starve yourself at 17 you'll regret it. I sure do

View attachment 1834431View attachment 1834433
you clearly are just extremely insecure and mentally ill, you look like every mogger in high school who plays sports. stop being autistic, make some friends, and join a sports team.

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
U litteraly look like a school shooter

you clearly are just extremely insecure and mentally ill, you look like every mogger in high school who plays sports. stop being autistic, make some friends, and join a sports team.
he won't be able to stop overthinking this shit if he is already on this forum. he has the bug

OP WE HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM WHICH IS DOWNWARD GROWTH THAT'S WHY YOU HAVE SHIT UNDEREYES. WE NEED TO FIX OUR MAXILIAS

hardmewing in chintuck position + thumbpulling+ towellpulling + chewing but it takes years
ah ok. ortho says my bones and specifically maxilla are not recessed but idk if that's just cope.

ah ok. ortho says my bones and specifically maxilla are not recessed but idk if that's just cope.
Trust me everyone is recessed. If you have bad undereye support you have a combinatuon of downward growth and recession

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover
Trust me everyone is recessed. If you have bad undereye support you have a combinatuon of downward growth and recession
ah ok. I just thought it was because I am anemic.

Lmao in what world this guy is recessed? He doesn't have a recessed maxilla or jaw/chin, his chin protrude past his lips so he is fine. His maxilla lacks projection but not everyone has a projected maxilla, that's also linked to phenotype. Downward growth is a part of forward growth too. He doesn't have bad forward growth.