18, 5’11. White.

D

Deleted member 14503

Gold

What are my positives and negatives?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arcturus, Deleted member 13476, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 4 others
your nose is too big, your eye area is cuckish, other than that normie and normie overall

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099

What are my positives and negatives?

Positives:
Good mandibular projection.
Decent Maxillary projection
Good lip colouring
Dense hair
Okay Bigonion and Bizygomatic profile
(postitive?) You have clear skin(minus the mole) and ideal colouring but it doesn't have enough red undertone.

Negatives:
Circular hairline
Your supra orbitals are lacking
No browridge
Unideal eyebrow shape
Too much UEE
At this point I won't go more in depth but your eyearea is your biggest falio I can think of.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Deleted member 10615, Deleted member 14478 and 7 others
Positives:
Good lip colouring
Dense hair
(postitive?) You have clear skin(minus the mole) and ideal colouring but it doesn't have enough red undertone.

Negatives:
Circular hairline
No browridge
Unideal eyebrow shape
Too much UEE
At this point I won't go more in depth but your eyearea is your biggest falio I can think of.
And overall rating I have?

do u have a skin routine bro? u look a lot older then 18

IMO HTN with a psl of above 4.5 but below 5. If you had a top tier eye area then you would be a mogger.
MFW I got cucked by my eye area:rage::rage::rage::rage:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14478 and Offensive Bias
do u have a skin routine bro? u look a lot older then 18
His skin is decent, his aged look is more attributed to his 4'o clock shadow and matured facial features.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and Deleted member 14677
His skin is decent, his aged look is more attributed to his 4'o clock shadow and matured facial features.
Is this a bad thing? Looking older than you seem?

• +1
Reactions: Offensive Bias
Well it depends tbh, asians for instance have high rates of neoteny incomparison to other races and is usually considered a negative even if you supposedly age better as your age further down the line. Looking like more matured verison of your self at your early teenage years may have it's benefits as you gain some of your dimorphic male traits earlier and should be able to slay more in theory. But there needs to be a distinction made whenever referring to aging since you have negative side effects such as sagging of the skin, wrinkles and more of a downward facial profile due to prolonged boneloss but there are also positives as I claimed earlier you can gain some of your more dimorphic sexual traits earlier which in turn makes you "older" looking. The best way to know whether or not your aging is a good or bad thing is the interactions you make with other people and the general way they respond to you. A woman for instance could say "Oh you look so old but yet so kind" which suggests she finds you having the unappealing old look than the matured one but still finds you appealing in your behaviour.

Tldr: If someone responds to you in a generally positive manner regarding your "oldness" while you are young then it is a good thing and if vice versa occurs then it's a bad thing.
“6,5/10

Flaws

-Your lips are wide and in good proportions of 1:1 (this is great), but they are a little bit thin (The ideal male lips are in medium size)

-Your jaw should be more defined and broader (this ir more masculine)

-Chin to pilthrum ratio around 1:1,8 (The ideal male chin to pilthrum ratio is around 1:2,5)

-Weak Cheeckbones, facial width to height ratio around 1.7 (The ideal FWHR ideal is 1,8+)

-Slight Negative Canthal Tilt

-Flat maxilla; lack of maxilla definition (The maxilla is a bone under your eye area and this bone gives support to your eye area)

-Your Eyebrows are a little bit rounded (They should be a flatterned curve or perfect straight)

-You have a Pointy nose, with a angle around 42° (the ideal male is around 35°)

-Eyes with significant asymmetry

Bests

Eyes - Good eye area

-Deep set eyes (could be better with a more prominent maxilla)
-Limbal rings
-Almond eye shape
-Downward pointing medial canthus
-Minimal upper eyelid exposure
-No sclera show
-White sclera
-Compact and wide eye orbits
-Not signs of aging
-Great Height:width of 1:3
-Great eye spacing
-Dont have curved eyelids

Lips

-Good wide shape
-Ideal Proportion of 1:1
-Around the same width of your chin (great)

Midface

-Compact midface of 1:1
-high set cheekbones

Nose

-Good Height:Width (3:2)
-small size of 4:1
-Straight nose
-Excellent proportion and symmetry

Jaw

-Tight hyoid skin (No Submental fat)
-Equal Thirds of Jaw (Left Jaw; chin; Right Jaw)
-Forward Grown Mandible
-Chin Projection
-Straight mandible (Sinal of testosterone)
-Gonion undercuts mouth
-Short Gonial angle, around 115°
-Long ramus

Signs of Healthy

-Good Skin Collagen
-No significant facial blemishes
-Good Hair with vibrant fibres
-Good skull structure (Warrior skull)

Conclusion:

Its clearly a above average face, unfortunately most of the flaws are linked to bone strucuture, you can get a higher score today if you have some other qualities like:

Good height (6"1'+)
Thin Rips (Wide rips is a feminine trait)
Wide shoulders (Straight clavicle)
Symmetrical body and proportions (symmetrical abs for example)
Long legs compared to the torso
Muscular body shape
Mesomorph body type

Your bones and muscles will improve until you reach adulthood (about 24 years old), what is good for you.

Good luck bro!!”

• +1
Reactions: qsabathi, Deleted member 15128, Offensive Bias and 1 other person
Well it depends tbh, asians for instance have high rates of neoteny incomparison to other races and is usually considered a negative even if you supposedly age better as your age further down the line. Looking like more matured verison of your self at your early teenage years may have it's benefits as you gain some of your dimorphic male traits earlier and should be able to slay more in theory. But there needs to be a distinction made whenever referring to aging since you have negative side effects such as sagging of the skin, wrinkles and more of a downward facial profile due to prolonged boneloss but there are also positives as I claimed earlier you can gain some of your more dimorphic sexual traits earlier which in turn makes you "older" looking. The best way to know whether or not your aging is a good or bad thing is the interactions you make with other people and the general way they respond to you. A woman for instance could say "Oh you look so old but yet so kind" which suggests she finds you having the unappealing old look than the matured one but still finds you appealing in your behaviour.

Tldr: If someone responds to you in a generally positive manner regarding your "oldness" while you are young then it is a good thing and if vice versa occurs then it's a bad thing.
What do you think of this rating I got?

• +1
Positives:
Good lip colouring
Dense hair

Negatives:
Circular hairline
No browridge
Unideal eyebrow shape
Too much UEE
I agree with @Sny in everthing he said, but there are a couple of more flaws in your face:

-Your lips are wide and in good proportions of 1:1 (this is great), but they are a little bit thin (The ideal male lips are in medium size)

-Your jaw should be more defined and broader (this ir more masculine)

-Chin to pilthrum ratio around 1:1,8 (The ideal male chin to pilthrum ratio is around 1:2,5)

-Weak Cheeckbones, facial width to height ratio (The ideal FWHR ideal is 1,8+)

-Slight Negative Canthal Tilt

-Flat maxilla; lack of maxilla definition (The maxilla is a bone under your eye area and this bone gives support to your eyes)

-Your Eyebrows are a little bit rounded (They should be a flatterned curve or straight, positive tilted)

-You have a Pointy nose, with a angle around 42° (the ideal male is around 35°)

-Eyes with significant asymmetry

-Vertical Forehead (should be sloped)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478, Deleted member 15128 and Offensive Bias
Very cool all these comments, I'll delve into other details not mentioned, like your acne on the side of the mouth, and your terrible haircut

• +1
MFW I got cucked by my eye area:rage::rage::rage::rage:
It's the same for most guys, including me.

You can't really fix your eyes but people who have a bad jaw can easily fix it with a surgery, so it's better to have a bad jaw than to have bad eyes.

Average is still enough though. You just need to get muscular and go out and talk to enough women.

Very cool all these comments, I'll delve into other details not mentioned, like your acne on the side of the mouth, and your terrible haircut
That looks more like a mole than acne.

Moles can be removed but it's more complicated than getting rid of acne. I would remove it if I was him.

• +1
Positives: Good head of hair, thick neck, not ugly, good eyebrow density, lips

Negative: You look submissive and sorta like a punk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14503 and Deleted member 14478
Positives: Good head of hair, thick neck, not ugly, good eyebrow density, lips

Negative: You look submissive and sorta like a punk
So I’m pretty much above average?

4.25 psl pretty average

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14503
I’d Mid tier normie. So in between normie and ht high tier normie
“Submissive” looking and average looking. Not a good combination I’d say.:lul:

You're white and 6ft. You've made it. Leave before they give u retarded advice.

Positives:
Good lip colouring
Dense hair

Negatives:
Circular hairline
No browridge
Unideal eyebrow shape
Too much UEE
Suck my cock nigger, ive seen white tiktok chads with orbits roughly equal to subhuman indians who are carried by lower third. Jaw is LAW esp for whites

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and Offensive Bias
What’s wrong with my haircut😡😡😡😡

Imgur decided to mess up my video, so I reuploaded it.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
Positives:
Good lip colouring
Dense hair

Negatives:
Circular hairline
No browridge
Unideal eyebrow shape
Too much UEE
@Guy775 lol at u :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

you gotta get rid of the homunculus next to your lip

• +1
Reactions: sly shinkai