18, 5’9, never fucking understood how im perceived

H

hifhc

Iron
wanna improve whatever i can, have had gfs but im never approached on the street so idfk what to think

Attachments

• IMG_2237.jpeg
    IMG_2237.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6847.jpeg
    IMG_6847.jpeg
    934.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1846.png
    IMG_1846.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7842.jpeg
    IMG_7842.jpeg
    206.9 KB · Views: 0
i wanna be rated ofc

Kill some niggas and boom women will send you love letters be violent but not tou your women

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
You look like a jewish caricature version of Damian Kater

• +1
Reactions: hifhc
how do i interpret this
Thug max you look like a white washed black dude ,(women like violent men there was a thread abt it)

There is no hope a girl will truly love use get outta here and enjoy your life

• +1
wanna improve whatever i can, have had gfs but im never approached on the street so idfk what to think
Ltn with good fraud pics. Eyes area is horrible skin clarity is bad. You have a good amount of potential but obviously the hardest thigg jt to work around is eye area so maybe just rope or gaymaxxx

• JFL
Reactions: maxxerlord
Ltn with good fraud pics. Eyes area is horrible skin clarity is bad. You have a good amount of potential but obviously the hardest thigg jt to work around is eye area so maybe just rope or gaymaxxx
hahahahaha yea

MTN facially but 5'9 makes it rough
you look like this guy on tiktok that dances and looks like a jewish nerd

• +1
i
ive actually started trifarotene, a retinoid, does that have any chance improving skin clarity

5'9 is highly critical. You need to make up for it with your face, which you don't. first of all I would consider shaving the pubic hair in your face it looks disgusting. secondly I'd try wearing colouring contacts.

• +1
bro his eye area is fine u retarded?

• +1
another day
another mouth to nose ratio cel

well, i can tell you that you're not being perceived as good-looking by women if that's what you want to know.

• +1
Throw your glasses away and laser your eyes