18 cycle ?

BadmanPlayer

BadmanPlayer

Iron
Hello I am 18, 74 kg and have been lifting for 3 years.

Can you rate this cycle for me to go on:

Cycle Overview:

• Primary Goal: Maximize muscle mass, strength, and enhance facial masculinity.
  • Duration: 12 weeks.

Compounds and Dosages:

1. Testosterone Enanthate:
    • Dosage: 500mg per week.
    • Administration: Intramuscular injection.
    • Duration: Full 12 weeks.
  2. Dianabol:
    • Dosage: 30mg per day.
    • Administration: Oral.
    • Duration: First 4-6 weeks for a kickstart.
  3. Masteron (Drostanolone):
    • Dosage: 200-400mg per week.
    • Administration: Intramuscular injection.
    • Duration: Full 12 weeks.

On-Cycle Support:

1. Arimidex (Anastrozole):
    • Dosage: 0.5mg every other day.
    • Purpose: Control estrogen levels, prevent gynecomastia, and manage water retention.
  2. Liver Support:
    • Supplements: Milk thistle or TUDCA.
    • Purpose: Protect liver health, especially with Dianabol.
  3. hCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin):
    • Dosage: 500 IU twice a week.
    • Purpose: Maintain testicular function and size, preventing atrophy.
    • Administration: Subcutaneous injection.
    • Duration: During the cycle, stopping before PCT begins.

Post Cycle Therapy (PCT):

Start Time: 2 weeks after the last Testosterone injection.

1. Nolvadex (Tamoxifen):
    • Dosage: 40mg daily for the first 2 weeks, then 20mg daily for the next 2 weeks.
    • Purpose: Restore natural testosterone production, prevent estrogen rebound.
  2. Clomid (Clomiphene):
    • Dosage: 50mg daily for the first 2 weeks, then 25mg daily for the next 2 weeks.
    • Purpose: Support natural testosterone production and mitigate post-cycle crash.

I just want to take this cycle and get up to 87kg or around there with the also added benefit of more facial diamorphism and then go of steroids forever

Should I take out the dianabol or leave that in there ?

And should I take finisteride after the cycle if I see hair loss ?

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed, future_ and cavy
test mast and dbol on your first cycle dude you don’t need to be stacking that many compounds on your first go. 500mg test is more than enough alone for a first cycle just to see how you respond. good pct tho you might need all that with what you’re stacking. also i’d recommend taking fin since you’re taking mast. it’s known to rape hair

test mast and dbol on your first cycle dude you don’t need to be stacking that many compounds on your first go. 500mg test is more than enough alone for a first cycle just to see how you respond. good pct tho you might need all that with what you’re stacking. also i’d recommend taking fin since you’re taking mast. it’s known to rape hair
oh yeah also you’re 18, at 18 o wasn’t fully grown yet so be careful bhai u seem to have a good idea though

Ok thanks for the advice

But won’t fin block DHT preventing the facial dimorphism gains I want to achieve ?

Ok thanks for the advice

But won’t fin block DHT preventing the facial dimorphism gains I want to achieve ?
no fin only blocks dht from raping your hair follicles that’s what it’s for, you still will gain the dht facial dimorphism, fin just blocks the dht conversion to male pattern baldness, not anywhere else