18 inch shoulder width at 17. How Do I Increase?

fentmaxxer289

fentmaxxer289

Iron
thats the measurement from the front of my body from the end of the left clavicle to right. 184cm.
what do i do?

My 10 year old cousin has a bideltoid has a 17 inch bidelt (I measured it myself) its so beyond over for you

bruh if that's your biacromial, you can sit back and chill, as 18 inch is average BIDELTOID of a non-fat person. Avg biacromial is like 16 inches

bruh if that's your biacromial, you can sit back and chill, as 18 inch is average BIDELTOID of a non-fat person. Avg biacromial is like 16 inches
yeah but idw average i wanna framemaxx

whats bideltoid?
Bideltoid is from the widest point on your shoulders including soft tissue. Bi meaning two, acromial referriing to the acromion process(end of shoulder bone). Bideltoid (deltoid muscle) i sjust the widest measurement

• +1
Reactions: fentmaxxer289
Muscle begets frame. Just hop on letrozole, test, tren, hgh, and deca for good measure.
dawg my family has history of male patterned baldness. idw speedrun to it

will i be stuck with these shoulder for life because ive read shoulders stop growing at 22?
Theyre realistically done growing now, but you could maybe get a little more out with the compounds I listed

@56and3psl would you hgh is worth hopping on for increasing shoulder width at 17?

Theyre realistically done growing now, but you could maybe get a little more out with the compounds I listed
which one would be the safest among these? what about letrozole since all the others have risks that just outweigh the rewards.

which one would be the safest among these? what about letrozole since all the others have risks that just outweigh the rewards.
pretty much all of them are safe if used in moderation. You seem like a smart enough guy to do it the right way. Letrozole will help but not much on it's own.

• +1
hope you kys

@56and3psl would you hgh is worth hopping on for increasing shoulder width at 17?
idk g i’m not going to encourage you to use something that can potentially fuck your life up

• +1