18 to 25/30 is peak for males

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Peak is 18 to 25yo in 90% of cases, except late bloomers with acne scars it can extend to 30, after 30 you are a grandparent, it's extremely over

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 5048, Enfant terrible and 12 others
Water

• +1
Reactions: Chadrapist
17 - 23 tbh, and that is only if you grew up properly and god backpilled at 14-15 to work on making the most of it.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
17 - 23 tbh, and that is only if you grew up properly and god backpilled at 14-15 to work on making the most of it.
I looked shitier before 20 cause of acne and underdeveloped bones so no

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
time is on my side

Last edited:
I looked shitier before 20 cause of acne and underdeveloped bones so no
thats because you had a shit diet and underdeveloped bones at 17-18 is cope

Only on this mentally fucked up forum is where people think that looking this makes girls more wet...

2058921573084481.jpg
Chase-Hudson.jpg

Than looking like this

antonio_sabato_jr_2_.jpg
bradd_pitt.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Albeacho, JayFuel and 5 others
Dude what are you talking about? Everything alright? You haven’t seemed like yourself lately...

Only on this mentally fucked up forum is where people think that looking this makes girls more wet...

2058921573084481.jpg
Chase-Hudson.jpg

Than looking like this

antonio_sabato_jr_2_.jpg
bradd_pitt.jpg
If you're going after 28+ year old roasties who have 15 cocks under their belt, sure.

529full-antonio-sabato-jr..jpg
actor-brad-pitt-poses-for-a-portrait-wearing-a-bandana-news-photo-76107212-1564262772.jpg

This is both of them at 23 btw.

Look at any JB-sensation that was popular in the past 4 - 6 years on Vine, Twitter, Instagram, Tiktok, etc, they all aged like shit, and none of them are popular as when they were younger.

Last edited:
If you're going after 28+ year old roasties who have 15 cocks under their belt, sure.

529full-antonio-sabato-jr..jpg
actor-brad-pitt-poses-for-a-portrait-wearing-a-bandana-news-photo-76107212-1564262772.jpg

This is both of them at 23 btw.

Look at any JB-sensation that was popular in the past 4 - 6 years on Vine, Twitter, Instagram, Tiktok, etc, they all aged like shit, and none of them are popular as when they were younger.

jfl if you think JB Beckies/Stacies have had anything less than 15 cocks in them these days. In fact I reckon earlyMillennial/GenX women probably have a less notch count than them, duo to no social media back in those days.

They still have high sex appeal at that young age, those tik tok boy have no sex appeal, Those tiktok boys have a following because = social status, that's what's cool and trendy for folks that age, girls like to be around them but they don't wanna fuck them. It's the @Leo0509 effect, Leo gets thousands of Matches on tinder but he's sexless, he can't convert them into lays. why?

jfl if you think JB Beckies/Stacies have had anything less than 15 cocks in them these days.
Huge cope, JB's being sluts is a meme for rotters on this forum. Every JB Becky and Stacy in my highschool had 3 - 4 *at most*, I know because every dude told every other dude.

They still have high sex appeal at that young age, those tik tok boy have no sex appeal
When you pick the soyest looking tiktokers, yeah.

thats because you had a shit diet and underdeveloped bones at 17-18 is cope
Jfl acne is not caused by bad diet, thats a meme, i ate extremely healthy, it's just hormones

• Love it
gm

• Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Jfl acne is not caused by bad diet, thats a meme
Yeah bro nutrition effects literally every part of your body except your skin.
i ate extremely healthy
I can guarantee that you didn't.

There is a reason there are entire populations that don't get acne, and it's because of the way they eat.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and TsarTsar444
But 35 is peak SMV according to internet charts which means I'm at my peak xd

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Growth Plate and TsarTsar444
Yeah bro nutrition effects literally every part of your body except your skin.

I can guarantee that you didn't.

There is a reason there are entire populations that don't get acne, and it's because of the way they eat.
Its purely genetic, i eat sugar like once a week at most, most of my food is fruits, vegetables, complex carbs, water, milk, eggs, meat, yet i still had severe acne cause my mother had it when she was a teen as well. It's all genes, food is utter cope

• Love it
It's a way for people to cope, so they remain sane
There are so many charts on the internet like this

So deluded and obviously made by old men jfl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Growth Plate
im talking like a deluded 35 year old man as a joke jfl and using that pic so it's like it's him that's saying it

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
There are so many charts on the internet like this

View attachment 1071865View attachment 1071866View attachment 1071867

So deluded and obviously made by old men jfl

People often misunderstand those charts, It's an age by age thing.

Women aged 18-22 are at the highest SMV because every guy of all ages want them, It's why younger men SMV is so low they're competing with all the other men for women between those age brackets, your everyday 18 year old can't compete with a rich guy like Paul Walker, however as a man gets older he has a lot more choosing power on who he wants to date because no 30 year man wants a 30+ year old foid so older foids SMV dramatically lowers

That chart doesnt mean that all of sudden when you hit 35 you'll have cute foids all over you. If you can't get cute foids at 18 you wont be getting them at 35. Incel is an Incel at every age.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 2403
Huge cope, JB's being sluts is a meme for rotters on this forum. Every JB Becky and Stacy in my highschool had 3 - 4 *at most*, I know because every dude told every other dude.

You do realise that with Social Media, modern girl have access to so many more men and not just HS.

You do realise that EVERY girl lies about their notch count right? Girls don't count ONS has ''sex'' only sex within a ltr gets counted, its why 5 always seems to be the common number, ONS or Casual sex usually goes down as ''I was drunk so it doesn't count'' or ''we were just having fun it wasn't anything serious''. You gotta multiple that number by 4, so if a girl says she only had 4 it means she actually had 16 different cocks in her.

16 is prime for men because in this age you get to fuck girls of all ages older and younger
You don't have to work and can devote to fun sports multiplayer games and other things

"The wall for men starts when they start balding"
@SubhumanCurrycel knows all about this

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and TUSSELEIF
People often misunderstand those charts, It's an age by age thing.

Women aged 18-22 are at the highest SMV because every guy of all ages want them, It's why younger men SMV is so low they're competing with all the other men for women between those age brackets, your everyday 18 year old can't compete with a rich guy like Paul Walker, however as a man gets older he has a lot more choosing power on who he wants to date because no 30 year man wants a 30+ year old foid so older foids SMV dramatically lowers

That chart doesnt mean that all of sudden when you hit 35 you'll have cute foids all over you. If you can't get cute foids at 18 you wont be getting them at 35. Incel is an Incel at every age.
Paul Walker was one of the best looking men in his 30's to ever exist, like top 0.1%

For 99% of men except chads who age really wel, they will always be uglier in 30's than from 18-24, their dating pool will always get much smaller (young prime girls are basically gone)

30+ year old foids still SMV mog 30+ year old men, you don't even see 30+ year old men going for younger women that often cause they can't get them, it's a meme, they mostly betabux women their age

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and TUSSELEIF
Hairstyle, beard and style also matters from 25-30. Most people still have the collagen at 27 Brad Pitt here had at 27, and he still looks youthful while at the same time looking 27, but many look 35-40 cuz of other things like beard, style and really short hair or other shit haircuts. 27 isn’t that old, so looking youthful shouldn’t be that hard.

A3914E97 035C 4A76 9096 F99536B00B1E

Hairstyle, beard and style also matters from 25-30. Most people still have the collagen at 27 Brad Pitt here had at 27, and he still looks youthful while at the same time looking 27, but many look 35-40 cuz of other things like beard, style and really short hair or other shit haircuts. 27 isn’t that old, so looking youthful shouldn’t be that hard.

View attachment 1071944
hair and decent bones is everything for men to age well, unless you are meeks with a perfect skull and harmony for no hair. Literally hair is life, if I ever start balding hopping on RU or fin asap ngl.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
Yes I'm sure that girls never lie to your guy friends. :ROFLMAO:
You stupid fucking retard the guys who fucked them and had DM's to prove it are the ones who told me you dumbass.

Why do I waste my time with greycels.

indeed iam already planning my suicide on my 30th birthday in 6 years