18 year old guy i know its a lot xd

anonymus12345

anonymus12345

Iron
I’m really curious why does somebody have quite visible nasolobial folds in almost any bad lighting environment(any other than direct sunlight), who has a really forward projecting maxilla and a forward grown mandible with forward projecting chin (in line with lower lip), with outward gonions and also a kinda wide jaw with tall skull. He also has a good gonial angle, high se forwardly and laterally grown zygos and beside that a wide palate. Even with these ratios his upper lip is more forward than his lower lip. I dont know the reasin behind it beacuse it seems he has proper teeth aligment and he never needed braces. Also he hasn’t got the clearest skin in the world xd but he took accutane for a year so its much much better now. He’s also at a low body fat %( probably around 8%) and doesn’t reaaly have fat in his face, beacuse probably hes lacking fat from his upper eyelids , under eye and around his whole cheek area ( which where if you got fat and when you smile it looks like an apple ). So i guess for the upperlip pushing the soft tissue forward and leaves little soft tissue around tge nasolobial area or little fat pads around the nasolobial are

thanks guys for the answers my friend didn’t wanted to write here beacuse he’s lazy xd

Pm me a side and or 3/4 profile, I have nasiolabial folds as well

I will tell you why it is most likely

• +1
Reactions: anonymus12345