(18 years old) What are my biggest failos and how do I fix them?

I_Wont_Fall_Apart

I_Wont_Fall_Apart

Iron
I’m already gymmaxxing and leanmaxxing btw

Attachments

• IMG_7121.jpeg
    IMG_7121.jpeg
    351.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7142.jpeg
    IMG_7142.jpeg
    293.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: chrisN
Ltn
Lean
Rhino
Infra rim implants
Fat grafting

You already know

Ltn
Lean
Rhino
Infra rim implants
Fat grafting
At least I’m not a truecel ig. Years of mewing has ascended me to ltn status, now I’m finally at the starting line

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Indic Mogger and vernier
At least I’m not a truecel ig. Years of mewing has ascended me to ltn status, now I’m finally at the starting line
U didn't take cold showers maybe that's the reason u didn't ascend to chad level

Bro don't listen to Incels here.Nobody is Instagram models.Just get to high ltn.Dont Gym.Just fix your diet.Gym will age u.Dont demotivate but u look like a 14 years old with a skin of 30 years old.U aged too much bro.If u go to gym u will age more due to stress.U can't fix your face(subliminals may work?).Gymceling will just age u.U will look like a 50 year old man who didn't hit puberty.But bro not give up(pray to Gandy 3 times a day.)

Bro don't listen to Incels here.Nobody is Instagram models.Just get to high ltn.Dont Gym.Just fix your diet.Gym will age u.Dont demotivate but u look like a 14 years old with a skin of 30 years old.U aged too much bro.If u go to gym u will age more due to stress.U can't fix your face(subliminals may work?).Gymceling will just age u.U will look like a 50 year old man who didn't hit puberty.But bro not give up(pray to Gandy 3 times a day.)
You must be schizophrenic

You must be schizophrenic
Bro I told u truth.U can't fix any of your falio without surgery.U can just remove your fluppy cheeks and expect that u have good bone behind it.But u look fat and that why I think u will have high estrogen level so u will have high chances that u will not have good level bones that can save u.
U doesn't even look 18.Fix your diet and reduce your weight.
Diet is everything
Pray to Gandy that is the only option for u bro

• JFL
Reactions: HinnieVacker