Reactions: aBetterMii, Heguldus, PhuccinManlet and 1 other person
chadlite

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Heguldus, PhuccinManlet and Deleted member 15939
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Enfant terrible, PhuccinManlet, Deleted member 15128 and 2 others
Looking good man htn or chadlite if you got better hair definitely chadlite maybe try to get a bit more fluffy hair or growing out

• +1
Reactions: PhuccinManlet
PFL has even more impact on looks than eye color

• +1
Reactions: Chadrapist, PhuccinManlet and Deleted member 6423
u can slay jbs for sure if you’re nt with good style

• +1
Reactions: PhuccinManlet
Looking good man htn or chadlite if you got better hair definitely chadlite maybe try to get a bit more fluffy hair or growing out
Thank you, I'm in the process of growing it out and it was tied at the back for the sake of the pic

• +1
Reactions: Romeo1111
HTN imo. High JB appeal take advantage of it while you can.

I think the shape of your hairline is bad and you should maybe consider something with bangs. If your willing, frauding light blue eyes would really bump you up. I also think you have too much upper eyelid exposure. I don't think hooded eyes are essential and a little exposure can look good, but you'd benefit from having less. I've been seeing improvements to my uee by doing a cold compress daily. If you did all that I think you'd be a very high chadlite to maybe even chad facially. Your height is pretty bad depending where you live

that’s passable, you’re still taller than most girls
Not in the Netherlands :lul:im 178cm and I see girls my height and taller (anywhere between 180cm and 188cm) on a daily basis

• +1
Reactions: Biscuits
Not in the Netherlands :lul:im 178cm and I see girls my height and taller (anywhere between 180cm and 188cm) on a daily basis
Your country is an outlier. But wtf what’s the average height for men over there?

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Your country is an outlier. But wtf what’s the average height for men over there?
183cm is the average height for males. I'm not native though so I can get away with being a manlet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423