184cm is a short king now?! Jfl

azuzu

azuzu

Platinum
Met a foid online who claims to be 160cm told her I was 184cm she replied saying she loves “short kings” this can’t be real lmfao. America is fuccccced

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, skkrrrtcantdo, Roquefort and 13 others
Are you sure she directly called you a short king or she just prefer short people?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air, azuzu, psychomandible and 1 other person
Im sick and tired of all this looksmaxing crap. Honestly am at point where im not gonna give shit anymore. Honestly how u can even love someone if u are bothered by so much about height or 2mm of ratios?. Like all this feels fake. Why the standard are so high in both sides? Why everyone need have top 0002% genes to be satisfied? If u are born ugly. People bully you to ER. Honestly this is sick world.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Roquefort, greywind, baerr and 9 others
Im sick and tired of all this looksmaxing crap. Honestly am at point where im not gonna give shit anymore. Honestly how u can even love someone if u are bothered by so much about height or 2mm of ratios?. Like all this feels fake. Why the standard are so high in both sides? Why everyone need have top 0002% genes to be satisfied? If u are born ugly. People bully you to ER. Honestly this is sick world.
unfortunately, that's how the world was portrayed, the good example I can give you is Disney movies, the bad characters are always ugly, crooked nose etc
Sad life

but fortunately, nothing matters brother, chad or not, you will die, so enjoy this life the best, play games all night if that makes you happy, do drugs, your actions will be forgotten in 100+ years, you gotta focus on making the time you are here pleasurable for you.

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort, JEFFSEID2.0, exo and 7 others
h
unfortunately, that's how the world was portrayed, the good example I can give you is Disney movies, the bad characters are always ugly, crooked nose etc
Sad life

but fortunately, nothing matters brother, chad or not, you will die, so enjoy this life the best, play games all night if that makes you happy, do drugs, your actions will be forgotten in 100+ years, you gotta focus on making the time you are here pleasurable for you.
high iq brocel

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Roquefort, baerr, diditeverbegin and 2 others
Sad life

Its just sad because we are literally torturing each other. People are using fuck you I got mine mentality. Cuz they have everything great they became very blind to reality.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and PeakIncels
Its just sad because we are literally torturing each other. People are using fuck you I got mine mentality. Cuz they have everything great they became very blind to reality.
it's sad but you cannot change the entire world, live with it brother, wish you the best

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and negativetiltedheart
Are you sure she directly called you a short king or she just prefer short people?
She was being flirty she wasn’t rejecting me she was saying like “oh that’s fine I actually like short guys” as a reply to my height LMAO

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: NZb6Air and EdgyFashionist
She was being flirty she wasn’t rejecting me she was saying like “oh that’s fine I actually like short guys” as a reply to my height LMAO
she is retarded then

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and azuzu
I mean we matched and she messaged first so it couldn’t be that she’s saying she prefers someone shorter. In what world is a 5’3 girl able to consider an almost 6’1 male short??? TikTok is cancer they should have banned it in America jfl

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist
Honestly 90% of it is fake and not based in reality don’t worry about it too much. Just here for LOLs atp. I would venture to say most people here aren’t struggling because of looks.

Sad life

True I would also add none of these standards of perfection hold up in day to day life. Most foids need makeup to look OKAY so don’t worry about looking perfect.

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
It’s just sad because we are literally torturing each other. People are using fuck you I got mine mentality. Cuz they have everything great they became very blind to reality.
It is what it is. Some are born good looking and some are born rich. (I’d rather be rich)

• +1
True I would also add none of these standards of perfection hold up in day to day life. Most foids need makeup to look OKAY so don’t worry about looking perfect.
if you want to look perfect, you are already mentally problematic in first place.
nobody is 0.1 top tier genetics apart the PSL gods we know, and even them look like shit sometime

foids are just a tool for pleasure, you only need a foid to get girls, but even then, I'll just get kids with a htb or stacylite if possible, then divorce, and keep the kids so I can grow them properly and humanely

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and azuzu
I mean we matched and she messaged first so it couldn’t be that she’s saying she prefers someone shorter. In what world is a 5’3 girl able to consider an almost 6’1 male short??? TikTok is cancer they should have banned it in America jfl
TikTok has already ruined perception of reality among many women, it's too late to ban it :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: azuzu
if you want to look perfect, you are already mentally problematic in first place.
nobody is 0.1 top tier genetics apart the PSL gods we know, and even them look like shit sometime

foids are just a tool for pleasure, you only need a foid to get girls, but even then, I'll just get kids with a htb or stacylite if possible, then divorce, and keep the kids so I can grow them properly and humanely
Good plan in theory but hard in practice. Seperating kids from mother can get messy especially if you are in the states etc

• +1
TikTok has already ruined perception of reality among many women, it's too late to ban it :feelswhy:
TikTok is the most unrealistic app and atmosphere to exist. I see 16 year olds worried about wrinkles and 4’11” women that desire 6’4 chad. How did we get here lul

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• +1
Good plan in theory but hard in practice. Seperating kids from mother can get messy especially if you are in the states etc
Yea, but you can do it, and if you do it's better

imagine how good and healthier you can grow up a child without a mother, it's insane I know, they need breastfeed, but after that phase, you can control what they eat, force them to do sports so they grow up properly and make them socialize, without the needing of another parent to block you from making their future life actually good

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and azuzu
i’ve been telling people height inflation is getting out of hand these retarded ass foids will see someone 6’5-6’6 and expect every other male to be that height

• +1
Met a foid online who claims to be 160cm told her I was 184cm she replied saying she loves “short kings” this can’t be real lmfao. America is fuccccced
not 184 but most do think of 178 as short nowadays

Yea, but you can do it, and if you do it's better

imagine how good and healthier you can grow up a child without a mother, it's insane I know, they need breastfeed, but after that phase, you can control what they eat, force them to do sports so they grow up properly and make them socialize, without the needing of another parent to block you from making their future life actually good
Honestly I would rather just not have kids than to have kids and be forced to separate them or raise them without their mother. Too many studies on this

• +1
She was ironic trying to be funny

• +1
Honestly I would rather just not have kids than to have kids and be forced to separate them or raise them without their mother. Too many studies on this
yea prolly, keep in mind this is a theory that I probably won't applicate it in my future Life, i won't even have kids tbh

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
i’ve been telling people height inflation is getting out of hand these retarded ass foids will see someone 6’5-6’6 and expect every other male to be that height
Real

Jacob elordi theory tbh. He is now somehow the standard height foids lust for. And he’s literally 6’6 like that’s an ugly fucking height. I can understand 6’3 but 6’6????!!

No one but mental .org users believe that
I thought that as well tbh. People on here are delusional but maybe gen z foids are at a similar level of delusion

No one but mental .org users believe that
She is the only woman I’ve ever heard this from to be fair but this may be the start of a trend jfl

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
I thought that as well tbh. People on here are delusional but maybe gen z foids are at a similar level of delusion
They're not on that LVL of delusion although they're delusional enough to believe any guy below 180cm is short when it's well known that 175cm is the average male height which means short height starts below 170cm

They're not on that LVL of delusion although they're delusional enough to believe any guy below 180cm is short when it's well known that 175cm is the average male height which means short height starts below 170cm
The problem is they have no real perception of height so if they are 5’5 and a 6’ male stands next to them they think it’s not that big of a difference. They literally want to be below a man’s shoulder lmfao