• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 10602 and 11 others
Are you 185 cm tall?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10413 and Deleted member 10987
6'1 is absolutely perfect. There is no advantage to being taller except for dating.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Babyblackcarrot and Deleted member 10987
C O P E

The taller, the better. Being 7 feet tall with a 30 inch bideltoid and thick muscular build is much better. NEVER will there ever be a "point" where being tall will failo you (unless you're a lanklet with a bad/narrow frame).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 9090, Mongrelcel and 7 others
Manlet tier

literally average in a lot of balkan and nordic countries for young men
below average boyo, the avg height in some countries there are 184 INCLUDING BOOMERS.
I wouldnt be surprised if the average height there for average young males (i wanted to say white aswell, but they are not) is 190
@BalkanPig

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 2968
Yeah its best height zone imo

carrying well your height is also important , people should also work on having proportionate builds , I see so many people with ideal heights looking like sticks.

below average boyo, the avg height in some countries there are 184 INCLUDING BOOMERS.
I wouldnt be surprised if the average height there for average young males (i wanted to say white aswell, but they are not) is 190
@BalkanPig
I'm heightpilled but thats too far

also asking some schizo serbian on an internet forum isn't really proof of anything

• JFL
Reactions: Vasco-v2, Deleted member 9090 and lutte
185cm is dogshit, 193 is ideal

You WILL get mogged by 14 year olds at 185cm in the Netherlands.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 9819, Deleted member 10602 and 4 others
I am 178cm bare foot measured by airforce and immigration department , so I guess its accurate.

also asking some schizo serbian on an internet forum isn't really proof of anything
thats not too far. isnt the average height in the US 5"9? how tall is the average young white healthy male?
Its the same for the balkans.
It might not be 190 but 187/8 instead.

He also lives in the balkans, and could assure my theory if its right or not.

thats not too far. isnt the average height in the US 5"9? how tall is the average young white healthy male?
Its the same for the balkans.
It might not be 190 but 187/8 instead.

He also lives in the balkans, and could assure my theory if its right or not.
tbh I live in us and yeah counting everyone 5'9 seems likely nation wide. average young white or black male is 5'10-5'10.5 in my area according to a study I read

tbh I live in us and yeah counting everyone 5'9 seems likely nation wide. average young white or black male is 5'10-5'10.5 in my area according to a study I read
fair enough

@BalkanPig
I have seen 14-15 year olds being 185. Something like 188 is average now i would say, expect 190 next year.It's brutal.Don't recommend anyone traveling here to get girls,since Serbia is full of Chads.Don't know for other countries in Balkan,Bosnia seems full of moggers too.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Mongrelcel, Deleted member 7785 and 4 others
I have seen 14-15 year olds being 185. Something like 188 is average now i would say, expect 190 next year.It's brutal.Don't recommend anyone traveling here to get girls,since Serbia is full of Chads.Don't know for other countries in Balkan,Bosnia seems full of moggers too.
unpopular believe: the balkans is full of robust chads, but 0 pretty boys
serbs have height AND frame, in germany everyone has shit frames, besides these serbian, bulgarian construction workers.
Everyone in my gym, that is naturally wide and robust is either east slavic, or (in most cases) from the balkans, despite the fact that where im from theres not many slavs.

kinda makes me proud of being half slavic seeing that objectivelly in the gym tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Ritalincell and Deleted member 2968
unpopular believe: the balkans is full of robust chads, but 0 pretty boys
serbs have height AND frame, in germany everyone has shit frames, besides these serbian, bulgarian construction workers.
Everyone in my gym, that is naturally wide and robust is either east slavic, or (in most cases) from the balkans, despite the fact that where im from theres not many slavs.

kinda makes me proud of being half slavic seeing that objectivelly in the gym tbh
That is true.Althought prettyboys are rare here,because every person has buzzcut haircut and bad collagen.
Slavs are pretty much keeping humanity from collapse nowadays expecially South Slavs and Poles.Is someone from your family slavic?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and HowAmIAlive123
That is true.Althought prettyboys are rare here,because every person has buzzcut haircut and bad collagen.
Slavs are pretty much keeping humanity from collapse nowadays expecially South Slavs and Poles.Is someone from your family slavic?
yh both of my parents are literally half slavic half german, literally
my grandfather from my dad side was a tatar, and the grandfather mothers side was a regular ukrainian, the ethnically germans in my family lived in ukraine, until the hitlerjugend took them to germany, which is the reason i know live in germany :)

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 2968
yh both of my parents are literally half slavic half german, literally
my grandfather from my dad side was a tatar, and the grandfather mothers side was a regular ukrainian, the ethnically germans in my family lived in ukraine, until the hitlerjugend took them to germany, which is the reason i know live in germany :)
That is really nice.Seems like you have great pheno too ukrainian + germanic.Seen most Baltic Slavs with good phenoes here,combining it with germanic type its a pretty boy mogger combo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and HowAmIAlive123
That is really nice.Seems like you have great pheno too ukrainian + germanic.Seen most Baltic Slavs with good phenoes here,combining it with germanic type its a pretty boy mogger combo
i like my mogger and im proud of my ancestory :) like any european should be

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2, Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 2968
I’m 184 and no

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
Tes nul a lecole?

the only serb guy ik is an average height framelet twink

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Baldingman1998
Unlucky dude.Come here and you will see gigachads everywhere.
I have been in Serbia

didnt see any gigachads, but had fun regardless

6'4 is the perfect height, you will be considered tall everywhere but never a freak and you can build a good frame, also you won't have as many heart issues as the 6'6+ guys

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 9819 and 2 others
  • +1
  • +1
Great. Now one of you send me 100k$ so I can get a 10cm LL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
192cm is perfect

• +1
I was 12, having fun with a blonde Serbian girl, then went to Montenegro beach

so no
Well you didn't focus on those details since you were a kid

• +1

No it is not too far sadly. In Germany among the young Generation if you go to a club the average height is easily close to 190. People in university here are crazy tall. I once met my sisters friends and literally every male was over 190 except her boyfriend who was my height more or less

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Blue and Deleted member 10987
C O P E

The taller, the better. Being 7 feet tall with a 30 inch bideltoid and thick muscular build is much better. NEVER will there ever be a "point" where being tall will failo you (unless you're a lanklet with a bad/narrow frame).
Cope

6ft2 to 6ft6 gives halo, below that does not’give u halo bro

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai
6'1 is unironically manlet. claiming it's ideal is fucking hilarious

average height in NFL is 6'2
average height in super heavyweight muay thai is 6'3
average height in heavyweight ufc is 6'3

average height in heavyweight boxing is 6'4.5
average height in NBA is 6'6

ideal height for dating is 6'5-6'6 minimum
View attachment 1016250

ideal height for mogging = taller the better

6'1 is only 1/4 in most western countries and even average in some european countries. you think I'd actually be better off if I SHRUNK 2 inches to become 6'1?

brain cancer. just ldar. 6'1 is subhuman in every regard.
Dnr

ideally you want to be 178cm(because it is my height)

• +1