185 tall 90,5kg rate me !! 16J

German_Incel69

German_Incel69

Iron
I hate how my side profile looks is there anything I can do? i know that my eye brows look different , but I don’t know what to do about it the shape is awkward.

Attachments

• IMG_7575.png
    IMG_7575.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7576.png
    IMG_7576.png
    5.2 MB · Views: 0
its probably the gonial angle but it's not that bad lol it's still a decent side

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
low HTN

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01 and boss8055
its probably the gonial angle but it's not that bad lol it's still a decent side
It is very bad, im sorry. Non existent ramus and as you mentioned, the gonial angle. You should consider surgery.

jaw angle implants asap

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
bullshit gonial angle
but still good looking

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and German_Incel69
bullshit gonial angle
but still good looking
Yes I understand but I think its also because of how the photo was taken i hade no other side profile pics

I think it’s because of the how the photo was taken so I found this old picture from a previous post of me
IMG 7579

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and goo25
It is very bad, im sorry. Non existent ramus and as you mentioned, the gonial angle. You should consider surgery.
it's not that bad stop being autistic

• +1
Reactions: subservient and boss8055
jaw angle implants asap
wouldnt jaw implants change how his jaw looks from the front? i wouldnt take the risk the side isnt even bad

• +1
Reactions: plukee
wouldnt jaw implants change how his jaw looks from the front? i wouldnt take the risk the side isnt even bad
They just retards who think you need to be a 10/10 psl model but guranteed if chico was a user on this forum everyone would call him mtn-htn

They just retards who think you need to be a 10/10 psl model but guranteed if chico was a user on this forum everyone would call him mtn-htn
he'd be a framcel

mtn

• +1
Reactions: Azonin