186cm morning height barefoot, 190cm in shoes. Gonna add those lifts and be a mogger

MaartenVaanThomm

MaartenVaanThomm

Iron
I've measured myself todays morning and it's a life fuel for me. Turned out I am 186 cm (6'1).
Then I've measured myself in a shoes that I own.

Turned out that 3 pairs of my shoes add me 4cm or more (4,5 cm), and 3 pairs add me solid 3 cm - sick!

This equals of 190cm (6'25). With some non crippling lifts I will be able to mog at 6'3-6'4 (193-194) which always was my preferred height!

All black outfit and I am a FUCKING TOWER :feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, Iblamejordan and SubhumanCurrycel
K!

• +1
Reactions: Jigen
188cm morning height barefoot, 192cm in shoes.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 24712
You'll be 5ft kneeling before BWC jfl

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
171cm on the dot morning barefoot :feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jigen, 5.5psl, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
Manlet stats
192.5-193 morning height
191cm evening height

• Love it
Reactions: 5.5psl
dude why are your shoes 4 cms

Jfl you are essentially 6ft manlet, whole lotta cope

Can you share what are those 3 pair of shoes that add 4 cm or more??

MIRING SOOOOOO FUCKING HARD M8, I'M A 185CM MORNING HEIGHT MIDGET PIECE OF FLESH MANLET LOL :feelswhy:

BTW EVERY CENTIMETER COUNTS I FEEL LIKE A MANLET AT 185CM BUT I BET I WOULD FEEL LIKE A MOGGER AT 186

• JFL
Reactions: Jigen and Deleted member 22886
Stop wearing heels you fkn faggs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21449
dude why are your shoes 4 cms
They look normal to me as you can see below
Jfl you are essentially 6ft manlet, whole lotta cope
What do you mean exactly? In your fucked up metrics 6 foot is 183 cm, but also 185 cm, which is retarded, that's why I am using appropriate SI units. 185cm is my late night (2-3am) height. In shoes only I already have 189,5cm late night. Any tiny insole lift and I am still far over 190cm. Sorry if this thread triggered you, brother

Can you share what are those 3 pair of shoes that add 4 cm or more??
Ta6VrZ9.png
+ 4,5cm
dLA6shT.png
+ 4,3cm

Third ones are for winter/autumn season, can not find the exact model, but it's almost the same as Dr. Martens JADON DS UNISEX Boots - which grants you even more, beacuse +5cm - crazy.

YgZT1ij.png

Stop wearing heels you fkn faggs
See any heels in here, retard?

• +1
Reactions: Sixfutwan

What do you mean exactly? In your fucked up metrics 6 foot is 183 cm, but also 185 cm, which is retarded, that's why I am using appropriate SI units. 185cm is my late night (2-3am) height. In shoes only I already have 189,5cm late night. Any tiny insole lift and I am still far over 190cm. Sorry if this thread triggered you, brother

Ta6VrZ9.png
+ 4,5cm
dLA6shT.png
+ 4,3cm

Third ones are for winter/autumn season, can not find the exact model, but it's almost the same as Dr. Martens JADON DS UNISEX Boots - which grants you even more, beacuse +5cm - crazy.

YgZT1ij.png

You said 186 morning height, so minus 2cm is 184cm which is essentially 6ft.

Coping manlet, just like I said

You said 186 morning height, so minus 2cm is 184cm which is essentially 6ft.

Coping manlet, just like I said
If you would not be retarded, then you would easily noticed that my bone compression is not some number you took out from your ass. My height varies 1cm during the day, maybe beacuse I've done calisthenics for a couple of years, I don't know, but if I am a manlet, then you are just a brainlet. Coping brainlet.

Last edited:

Ta6VrZ9.png
+ 4,5cm
dLA6shT.png
+ 4,3cm

YgZT1ij.png

You using shoes for the sake of the height it gives and then putting insoles as well is honestly so gay, stop being so insecure you fag

You using shoes for the sake of the height it gives and then putting insoles as well is honestly so gay, stop being so insecure you fag
Not exactly. They fit my koreancorp aesthetic style. Also, it's 2023 and nobody gives a single fuck if you call him a gay or shit no more

Ta6VrZ9.png
+ 4,5cm
dLA6shT.png
+ 4,3cm

YgZT1ij.png

I wear these for +6cm boost

Screenshot 2023 02 13 14 44 03 559 edit combravebrowser

• +1
Reactions: Sixfutwan
186 is an average height, u aint mogging anyone

190 cm in shoes :ROFLMAO:

You're fooling no one, if you're not atleast 190 cm barefoot, you should rope

I've measured myself todays morning and it's a life fuel for me. Turned out I am 186 cm (6'1).
Then I've measured myself in a shoes that I own.

Turned out that 3 pairs of my shoes add me 4cm or more (4,5 cm), and 3 pairs add me solid 3 cm - sick!

This equals of 190cm (6'25). With some non crippling lifts I will be able to mog at 6'3-6'4 (193-194) which always was my preferred height!

All black outfit and I am a FUCKING TOWER :feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh:

Wat about face?

You must be a fuckin deluded manlet to think like this, jfl
I am 16cm barefoot higher than my country average.
With the sneakers it is 20cm or even more with the lifts above the average.

This is how I see you:
c1hU1Rj.jpg

I'm 5ft 7 but I wear 5 inch elevator shoes to appear 6ft, luckily I have long legs so I get guessed by grils as 6ft 2

you are 160 cm in doc martens kys fatty

Users who are viewing this thread

Back