18F Sucked a random guy's dick at a debate competition after he beat me

ElySioNs

ElySioNs

Mercenary
At a regional debate competition, a boy from another school completely wiped the floor with me. It was one on one (Lincoln/Douglas debate, for people who know or care) and he was so much smarter and faster than me. It was humiliating, but while waiting for the scores I was thinking about how hot it was that he was so confident and kinda smarmy about it. After he advanced to the next round and I didn't, he came over to thank me for a good round, and I asked if we could talk in private.

I didn't think I'd suck his dick. I'm not really that kind of girl. But I couldn't help but think about how how it would be for us to make out, maybe he'd feel me up a bit. I've never done anything like that but I figured, what the hell right? He doesn't know the kids on my team, it's a harmless little thing. Well he was super surprised when I kissed him, but then something just took over in him and he started grabbing me and kissing me all over and unbuckling his pants. He wasn't creepy about it, just assertive and I loved it.

I ended up sucking him off in a restroom in a secluded corner of the building, and he was incredibly into it. I don't think it was his first blowjob, but it must have been his first in a while because he was super vocal and turned on, especially when I sucked his balls. He ended up cumming in my mouth and I was more than happy to swallow him. It was my first time tasting a man's cum besides my ex-bf. Wouldn't have expected that to be with a guy I barely know (I don't even know how his first name is spelled), but it was super hot. We exchanged phone numbers but haven't really talked since. He ended up finishing second in the competition.

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek, 5'7 zoomer and TheLookInYourEyes
tales from a middle aged office worker at 2PM when work is slow

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alucard69, Gus17, tombradylover and 2 others
Tales from a numale reddit cuck, who has 6 alts and replies to his own threads.