18M 5’10 20%bf Rate me

S

Silverbolt

Iron
I asked Tiktok to rate me, and I feel the ratings were too high.

Attachments

• IMG_6601.jpeg
    IMG_6601.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6512.jpeg
    IMG_6512.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6660.jpeg
    IMG_6660.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6350.jpeg
    IMG_6350.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4858.jpeg
    IMG_4858.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
Debloat,fix acne and that fucking Notre dam back posture and maybe Chadlite/Mid HTN

if ur willing I recommend a 80 pieces of adderall u can easily purchase on tele for about 200/250, skip breakfast, take one that (it makes u lose ur appetite) then the next day eat a light meal of 800 calories maybe a new york strip or half a some roasted chicken with veg, you can sit on ur ass and play games no excercise is needed then repeat the cycle the next day.

If not just start a cycle of MK677 and if ur rlly desperate combine ur cycle with the routine above but only use MK on eating days.

For acne use Cerave Cleanser, african black soap or Shea butter or combine all for haste results.

• +1
Reactions: Asreixcumniggerball and future_
Also keep ur hair mid/ short like in the first picks you look like a tranny starting their first cycle of hormone blockers

Solid advice, I’ll take it. Thanks for the rating btw.

• +1
Reactions: tuaregneet
also howd u go from the longer hairstyle to the one that u have on the first pictures im trying to get my hair to look something similar to that since the volume in the back is atrocious

also howd u go from the longer hairstyle to the one that u have on the first pictures im trying to get my hair to look something similar to that since the volume in the back is atrocious
Not sure what to say other than I got a mod cut.

Just show ur barber a pic and for ur vol invest in some texture powder and castor oil to grow it out, if u don’t like the smell of the castor oil (it smells like fucking rotten curry) get the lavender castor oil

Just show ur barber a pic and for ur vol invest in some texture powder and castor oil to grow it out, if u don’t like the smell of the castor oil (it smells like fucking rotten curry) get the lavender castor oil
probably didnt say it right, the volume is too much but it really depends, i shampooed my hair once or twice a month for a about a year and it went pretty well but i was struggling with dandruff and now i need to wash it 2-3 times per week but im slowly making it into 1 time then 1 week and half and so on

• +1
Reactions: tuaregneet
LTN but you have HTN potenial

• +1
Reactions: Silverbolt and liberiangrimreaper
ltn

• +1
Reactions: Usernames, Asreixcumniggerball, Silverbolt and 2 others
Take accutane and stop squinting like a retard