greycel=Not a single word

• +1
Reactions: Krezo, Deleted member 656, Arkantos and 1 other person
Chad upper third and incel lower third

3.5 psl

• Woah
Reactions: Pendejo
guess smelling the sun isnt a normal human ability, thanks for the tips

You have the v facial shape of a woman, some women would pay the have a v-shape like you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, FailedNormie, Arkantos and 3 others
  • Love it
Reactions: Aids!
The only asymmetry that matters is the eyes, that's what I noticed finally. Even though my right side is less developed in whole including the jaw, the the fact that my right eye suffers from ptosis causes my right side to look way less attractive. You have nothing to complain about when it comes asymmetry lol.

Left wrist isn't thick enough. Means you will have no chance at anything in life. Scientifically proven black-pill. Inject $50,000,000 worth of HGH right now to fix the problem or else it's all over. Wristcel. You won't even be able to go outside without everyone laughing at you. What a nightmare. Biggest failo. You need to take serious action. Rob a bank or something fast. Once your wrist thickens by 50mm, you will instantly be employed at multiple white-collar jobs without any interview. You get the pick of the bunch. Expect phone calls from the HR department of dozens of high paying white-collar companies. You'll get Chad status and will have 9/10s begging to fuck you. Instant halo, bro.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormie
Nice eyes and eyebrows. Fucked nose. Around 6 PSL. Get a cleaner cut fade or undercut

Nice eyes and eyebrows. Fucked nose. Around 6 PSL. Get a cleaner cut fade or undercut
Ur too harsh onto him, he is at least 7 if he looksmaxes properly via going to gym and using moistureziers and a bit of mewing

Ur too harsh onto him, he is at least 7 if he looksmaxes properly via going to gym and using moistureziers and a bit of mewing
No shit everyone can raise their PSL. He's a 6 now though he isn't looksmaxxed

neck thinner then my penis girth