(18M) got pantsed infront of whole classmates

ElySioNs

ElySioNs

Mercenary
So this happened a few days back, when we all went for a trip on a lake side camping. We were in total 14 classmates 6 girls and 8 boys.

After swimming for a while my friends decided to do pull ups challenge and told me to go first (as I always brag about it) and I agreed although I had no idea what was going to happen.

I was done with 5 pull ups and I went up for the 6th one and suddenly my one friend from behind pulled my pants all the way down and took it off completely as I was hanging in the mid air. By the time I realised what's happening it was too late. Everyone was standing infront of me and all I could hear was them girls and boys both laughing. My dick was already soft and it was shrunken because of the cold water of the pool making it appear much more smaller.

I covered my dick with my hands and I ran for the cover and then he kept my pants on the pull ups bar and told me to get it from there and they all started going at dinning area I waited for them to go all the way through and took my pants. Afterwards I also heard girls talking about how small it was and laughing I just went quite.

It was a brutal and horrible experience for me and my friend also apologised for it. We still laugh about this whole incident

So this happened a few days back, when we all went for a trip on a lake side camping. We were in total 14 classmates 6 girls and 8 boys.

After swimming for a while my friends decided to do pull ups challenge and told me to go first (as I always brag about it) and I agreed although I had no idea what was going to happen.

I was done with 5 pull ups and I went up for the 6th one and suddenly my one friend from behind pulled my pants all the way down and took it off completely as I was hanging in the mid air. By the time I realised what's happening it was too late. Everyone was standing infront of me and all I could hear was them girls and boys both laughing. My dick was already soft and it was shrunken because of the cold water of the pool making it appear much more smaller.

I covered my dick with my hands and I ran for the cover and then he kept my pants on the pull ups bar and told me to get it from there and they all started going at dinning area I waited for them to go all the way through and took my pants. Afterwards I also heard girls talking about how small it was and laughing I just went quite.

It was a brutal and horrible experience for me and my friend also apologised for it. We still laugh about this whole incident
I would have gone a ER or atleast cut his dick off ( friend)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back