18m is my maxilla recessed?

geneticdiff

geneticdiff

Iron
My orthodontist recommends bimax, would go for only chin implants/genio but i'm scared my maxilla is too recessed and it'll look fucked. Need different viewpoints plz, also rate

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger
My orthodontist recommends bimax, would go for only chin implants/genio but i'm scared my maxilla is too recessed and it'll look fucked. Need different viewpoints plz, also rate
pic?

If your avrg Orthodontist tells you to go for surgery you might really need it cause usually they try to make money out of you with Camo treatment.

• +1
Reactions: Detective, chaddyboi66, xantrooper and 2 others
i guess ill just use my imagination on this one 😭

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: watah, Henry Rollins and geneticdiff
lower doesnt really look that recessed but upper is definitely recessed
you think bimax would be worth it or do i just go for chin implants/genio?

you think bimax would be worth it or do i just go for chin implants/genio?
bimax would NOT be worth it since u only have a bit of recession but only thing i would maybe consider if i were u is genio

• +1
Reactions: geneticdiff
what do u want me to base it on nigga and no time to argue i have to go to the gym 😭😭
So you just make conclusions without understanding them? Stupid nigger

get bimax first dumbahh nga you would have to be stupid to not take that opportunity with insurance coverage.

is this a rengar ability on your pfp mynehga?

For what? Obviously you give dogshit advice if you can't even explain yourself
ok fine ill explain if ur really gonna be on my dick abt ts

i usually compare to my maxilla (his looks very similar to mine and some people have said i look slightly recessed so thats why i said he was recessed) or other people with good or shit projection

i dont really go deep into it if im just browsing on the forum (meaning i dont go into ps and use all those planes and shit) i usually just make a guess and post it so if im inaccurate sometimes then thats why

pretty good forward growth for a white guy

• Hmm...
Reactions: Henry Rollins
ok fine ill explain if ur really gonna be on my dick abt ts

i usually compare to my maxilla (his looks very similar to mine and some people have said i look slightly recessed so thats why i said he was recessed) or other people with good or shit projection

i dont really go deep into it if im just browsing on the forum (meaning i dont go into ps and use all those planes and shit) i usually just make a guess and post it so if im inaccurate sometimes then thats why
Muh be a dick about it nigga you were literally asked a simple question and chimped out. Female tier logic

Muh be a dick about it nigga you were literally asked a simple question and chimped out. Female tier logic
u were on my dick abt it so why wouldnt act like one 😭😭