18M, Rate me.

Pauz

Pauz

Iron
I'm well aware I look like femme and soy, I hate it.
Weight is 86kg, height is 5ft 9".
Obviously not muscular.

Attachments

• DSC_0004.JPG
    DSC_0004.JPG
    66.9 KB · Views: 126
You look like a gay.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Deleted member 1560, Vitruvian and 11 others
if you are genuinely 89kg at 5'9 then you've got really prominent facial bones, i'd stop smoking asap because you look 10 years older, best bet atm is to lose weight

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, Mansnob, BigBiceps and 2 others
86kg* my bad

Join us brother

• JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian
if you are genuinely 89kg at 5'9 then you've got really prominent facial bones, i'd stop smoking asap because you look 10 years older, best bet atm is to lose weight
I'm planning to swap smoking to vaping and start a vegetarian diet. Would this help me at all?

I'm planning to swap smoking to vaping and start a vegetarian diet. Would this help me at all?
Probably, I started vaping as a non smoker and lost weight because of the appetite inhibiting effects of nicotine. Probably wouldn't become vegetarian, maybe cut down on red meat though, if you eat a lot of it.

I eat little to no red meat, mainly chicken and fish.

I eat little to no red meat, mainly chicken and fish.
Making diet changes probably won't help as much as getting active, then. What kind of exercise do you do?

Making diet changes probably won't help as much as getting active, then. What kind of exercise do you do?
20 pushes, 15 sit ups, 15 russian twists, 15 tricep dips, planking as long as long as I can; every 2 to 3 days.

20 pushes, 15 sit ups, 15 russian twists, 15 tricep dips, planking as long as long as I can; every 2 to 3 days.
Do you do any cardio? Like running or cycling? That's good for losing weight.

Do you do any cardio? Like running or cycling? That's good for losing weight.
No, I normally go to college and then go to work so those exercises are often done between or after the two in my bedroom. Running in my area after dark isn't a great idea.

• +1
Reactions: UnderCovrN0rmie
No, I normally go to college and then go to work so those exercises are often done between or after the two in my bedroom. Running in my area after dark isn't a great idea.
you can get exercise bikes for pretty cheap (about $50) if you don't care about all the gadgets they can come with

I'll definitely look into it, if I can find one for cheap then it'll be real soon but at the minute I'm saving for a pc and drivers lessons.

For your height 77-80kg is about perfect wheight and also muscular and lean get rid of that haircut make it shorter .

For your height 77-80kg is about perfect wheight and also muscular and lean get rid of that haircut make it shorter .
My hair is naturally thick and curly, it took 2 weeks to get from bald to this (shaving the sides and back regularly. Only way to keep it short without spending hundreds on a barber every month would be to go bald.

psl 4 (witch is average) Gay pose and gay eye area. I would try to train neck, loose fat and get big, its the easiest looksmaxx there is

psl 4 (witch is average) Gay pose and gay eye area. I would try to train neck, loose fat and get big, its the easiest looksmaxx there is
Gay eye area?
I'll find ways on how to train my neck.

Post a proper front and side profile and we can give you some real advice. What I can say is that you have a good midface.

The best looksmax you could do is stop posing gay

Post a proper front and side profile and we can give you some real advice. What I can say is that you have a good midface.
I'll get some pics soon. Just on my way home from college.

@DarknLost non-psycho desktop gaming brother

@DarknLost non-psycho desktop gaming brother
I'm saving up for a desktop, won't be able to afford a decent one until my birthday: November.
Front and side pics

Attachments

• DSC_0014.JPG
    DSC_0014.JPG
    75.9 KB · Views: 69
  • DSC_0013.JPG
    DSC_0013.JPG
    79.5 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Stingray and Vitruvian
I'm saving up for a desktop, won't be able to afford a decent one until my birthday: November.
Front and side pics
you don't look bloated ngl.
Have you any underbite/overbite/crossbite ?
bc you'r definitively in recession imo

but you have an light eye color halo + PCT

frauded as fuck in the first pic
seems like its over

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
Front and side pics
oh damn u look so different here i-

Lighting, heat, hair is wet and I'm not posing
the difference tho is still so dramatic. like its literally not the same person

Front and side pics
Mandible and philtrumcel

u
Front and side pics
u look so different from the first pic u posted.

u

u look so different from the first pic u posted.
Lighting, heat, angle and my hair was dry in first pic. I've literally just gotten out of the bath in those pics.

Lighting, heat, angle and my hair was dry in first pic. I've literally just gotten out of the bath in those pics.
thats not it
in the first pics you didnt look recessed as much as the other pics

you need to eyebrow and collagenmaxx asap

My hair is naturally thick and curly, it took 2 weeks to get from bald to this (shaving the sides and back regularly. Only way to keep it short without spending hundreds on a barber every month would be to go bald.
Its okay in first photo there was iliusiin thay they are very long but i saw other pic they seem alright

Front and side pics
Never began, stay here boyo

Front and side pics
its.......