18M what do I fix

N

Notthatguy

Silver
Screenshot 20230907 022310 Gallery

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
Fix Acne, get lean, rhino if you want, get a perm or get some maesthetic type hair and you're done tbh

Very nice base

accutane (will also make your nose smaller by shrinking sebaceous filaments in nose)

accutane (will also make your nose smaller by shrinking sebaceous filaments in nose)
Ok i am going to see a doctor for my acne this week and i want to go on accutane because other products wont work

Ok i am going to see a doctor for my acne this week and i want to go on accutane because other products wont work
discuss side effects and how to mitigate them since accutane has those, also ask for moisturizer because yur skin will be dry + dont drink alcohol while on it. Have a friend she drank like twice on her accutane journey and has permanent liver injury from that so beware if ur going to college

discuss side effects and how to mitigate them since accutane has those, also ask for moisturizer because yur skin will be dry + dont drink alcohol while on it. Have a friend she drank like twice on her accutane journey and has permanent liver injury from that so beware if ur going to college
Ight

don't use Accutane. Just consume vit a from 1oz of beef liver a day. too much liver = overdose so consume 1oz/day max.

also consume vitamin e, vitamin c, silica, vitamin k, vitamin a, zinc, glycine (preferably from beef gelatin powder), bioavailable protein, vitamin d, riboflavin, biotin, thiamine.

hit the gym