19 5”10 (178cm)

M

MilkShakeTM

Iron
Just lost 50kg from being 130kg currently sitting around 80 photos taken at 85kg would appreciate tips on how to improve how my looks,height and frame just need help I’m still losing weight cutting till I’m satisfied just need help because I was fat my whole life don’t know shit about what to do thanks

Attachments

• IMG_8209.jpeg
    IMG_8209.jpeg
    456.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7686.jpeg
    IMG_7686.jpeg
    201 KB · Views: 0
  • filtered-9A00C1ED-B2A5-4876-BB05-CB924B1C3FEE.mp4
    4.6 MB
  • +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
Mid-high MTN. That video was the most non NT thing I've ever witnessed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, MilkShakeTM, Heatmiser and 1 other person
Any tips for improvement? And what’s NT lol

HTN

• +1
Reactions: MilkShakeTM
Just lost 50kg from being 130kg currently sitting around 80 photos taken at 85kg would appreciate tips on how to improve how my looks,height and frame just need help I’m still losing weight cutting till I’m satisfied just need help because I was fat my whole life don’t know shit about what to do thanks
U have potential bro, use minox on eyebrows, debloat that shitty nose, get rid of hose eyebags and grow that beard and you'll ascend

• +1
Chadlite after leanmaxxing to 10% bf and rhino and growing hair

U have potential bro, use minox on eyebrows, debloat that shitty nose, get rid of hose eyebags and grow that beard and you'll ascend
Thanks for the advise I’ll definitely use it to practice what you’ll think I can reach once I’ve done what you said and lean max to 10 percent body fat

Congrats on your weight loss boss

• +1
keep losing, you have potential

• +1
Mirin fat loss progress, Good potential since top colouring and eye area, Try to get a better cut that suits you better

• +1
Thanks heaps got the cut because my hair was annoying I got very nice hair tho what you think I can reach
Mirin fat loss progress, Good potential since top colouring and eye area, Try to get a better cut that suits you better

keep losing, you have potential
Thanks I’m planing to drop to 70 or whatever it takes idk everyone saying I got chadlite potential and I’m currently HTN what you think I am and what do you think I can reach thanks again

gigachad for not larping 6’3 on .org ratings

• +1
Honesty builds character what’s the point of lying about something I can’t control
what’s the point of lying on an autistic website the point of which is improving your smv

• +1
what’s the point of lying on an autistic website the point of which is improving your smv
Yeh see bro gets it mfs be squinting and shit on this website literally only here to see where I’m at and how to reach full potential

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
Thanks I’m planing to drop to 70 or whatever it takes idk everyone saying I got chadlite potential and I’m currently HTN what you think I am and what do you think I can reach thanks again
your body look good and without so much fat, but your face is bloated so HTN

your body look good and without so much fat, but your face is bloated so HTN
I’m currently a HTN? or is that what I can reach sorry if I’m annoying you just curious and also do those face exercises work or is it too late becasue I’m 19

wtf ist that fortnite emote in that video. pure autism. anyway. before and after weight loss would be sick

I’m planning on doing it after I reach chadlite lol brooo I was so bad before luckily I have before pics so def will upload ascension but RN no point since I’m only HTN

I’m planning on doing it after I reach chadlite… brooo I was so bad before luckily I have before pics so def will upload after ascension but RN no point since I’m only HTN and the vid was me showing big bro my forearms he overseas studying and wanted to see

wtf ist that fortnite emote in that video. pure autism. anyway. before and after weight loss would be sick
Also curious of what you think I’m at right now and what I can ascend to thanks my n word

high mtn my nigga
That ain’t a bad start I’ve been getting HTN as well I think it’s a good starting rank but once I’m chadlite I’ll be back give me some tips as well that would be appropriated highly