Kragar

Iron
20190719 214532

20190719 214619

20190712 122305

20190717 042347

20190717 042340

20190717 042343

I know one of my biggest failios is my large temporal bone but i'm pretty sure there's nothing I can do about that
KP1aMSj

Strongly considering getting FAAGA very soon (Fixed Anterior Growth Guidance Appliance) would really appreciate more surgery suggestions. Also considering cheekbone fillers (want Barrett tier jfl). I usually wear concealer (🏳️‍🌈) aswell and I don't have it on in any of these pics, skin usually looks a lot clearer with it on. Give me a general rate as well. I just want to be beautiful :feelscry:

Just mustache/smile max?
FaceApp 1563654803753

FaceApp 1563654783492

I've never seen someone squint so retarded
But other than that you look good

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 1100, Maximus and 1 other person
Hows your physique though?

somethings seems off

• +1
Reactions: william, Einon, BigBoy and 2 others
I didn't notice your temporal muscles.
I think your biggest failo is your lip area (you look better when smiling) and your too low set eyebrows.

• +1
Reactions: Kragar
it still looks like you have a unibrow

let an expert plug your brows tbh

• +1
I've never seen someone squint so retarded
But other than that you look good
Tryna Fraud Hunters better, IMO my eyes are good but squinting makes them slightly better
Hows your physique though?
Built fat, Like you can see I've got a good amount of muscle but it's concealed by fat. Gonna lose the weight quickly with fasting
somethings seems off
Yeah I know, it's so hard to tell what throws my face off, features are decent it just doesn't harmonise like I think it should

Attachments

• 1544591803650.gif
    1544591803650.gif
    2.7 MB · Views: 8
I think your biggest failo is your lip area (you look better when smiling) and your too low set eyebrows.
Lol low set eyebrows are great

Do you think I should get filler for my lips? My Dad actually said he grew his mustache to hide his small lips lmao, mustache max?

Attachments

• 1544591803650.gif
    1544591803650.gif
    2.7 MB · Views: 6
You look ugly as fuck tbh

Mustachemaxx asap

B4 you said you were 6'4 which is plenty tall enough. 6'4 is a giant in fact. So why did you say even taller?

u look like angus macfadyen

You're lying about your height. Why did it change from 6'4?

bro you a sexy nigga (no homo). good luck. hope you get taller but don't forgot to have a good oral posture.

yea I think if your zygos get bigger you can be superchad tier tbh
because people get taller bruv. I was 5 8 now I am 5 10

• +1
B4 you said you were 6'4 which is plenty tall enough. 6'4 is a giant in fact. So why did you say even taller?
Remeasured and I'm hovering between 195cm and 196cm barefoot, gonna just tell foids i'm 6,5
bro you a sexy nigga (no homo). good luck. hope you get taller but don't forgot to have a good oral posture.

yea I think if your zygos get bigger you can be superchad tier tbh

because people get taller bruv. I was 5 8 now I am 5 10
Thanks breh, tryna keep my posture tight af. We're both gonna ascend on Allah. Definitely gonna get cheek fillers

• Love it
Reactions: Aids!
You look ogre tbh

• +1
You look like Ligma.

• Hmm...
you are literally retarded boyo. no reason to be on this hellhole

• +1
not gonna lie but i wish i had your nose

• +1
i think you look pretty decent.

big skull + masculine features and height are all really good tho

Your face is overly masculine, not even mature women like that.

You're so masculine that you can mog any preetyboy by crushing his skull. Go and slay irl, tinder might not work for you.

• +1
You're so masculine that you can mog any preetyboy by crushing his skull. Go and slay irl, tinder might not work for you.
True, I get alright results on tinder but IRL is much better for tall guys

>Ogre gets revenge on prettyboy for facemogging him in public

View attachment 84660
View attachment 84661
View attachment 84662
View attachment 84663
View attachment 84664
View attachment 84665

I know one of my biggest failios is my large temporal bone but i'm pretty sure there's nothing I can do about that
View attachment 84666
Strongly considering getting FAAGA very soon (Fixed Anterior Growth Guidance Appliance) would really appreciate more surgery suggestions. Also considering cheekbone fillers (want Barrett tier jfl). I usually wear concealer (🏳️‍🌈) aswell and I don't have it on in any of these pics, skin usually looks a lot clearer with it on. Give me a general rate as well. I just want to be beautiful :feelscry:

Just mustache/smile max?
View attachment 84670
View attachment 84671
I can smell the russian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back