19 6ft 1 Rate plus tips to improve(SERIOUS)

A

ascendingcoper

Iron
Can yall rate me now and tell me what ai could ascend to if I am even able to (LTN, MTN, etc) and psl, it’s probably an ass rating and I’m not sure how it even works but I’m just curious.

What do I need to improve and what methods can I use to do it. I have been looking into thumbpulling but not sure if it’s cope. I know my face is bloated and I’m fairly lean so maybe just genetics. I am going on a bulk this winter so I’ll just have to have a fat face u til next year.

Attachments

• IMG_1413.jpeg
    IMG_1413.jpeg
    814.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1373.jpeg
    IMG_1373.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1374.jpeg
    IMG_1374.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1420.png
    IMG_1420.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
Your a mid mtn. Your flaws are your hooked nose ultra feminine lips and your lack of fat pads under your eyes. Most if not all of these problems stem from your most fatal flaw your recessed chin. Your admirable attribute are your deep set hunter eyes and your equal facial thirds. Only thing you can soft max is your bloat just lean down and drink lots of water. If you wish to hard max chin filler would benefit you the most. I realize you said you’re on a bulk, you already have enough muscle you don’t need to bulk anymore. Good luck on your ascension and have a good day.

• +1
Reactions: Numb, lokmazclock, Disrupted Gene and 1 other person
you're not LTN, you're already mtnmaxxed.

Your a mid mtn. Your flaws are your hooked nose ultra feminine lips and your lack of fat pads under your eyes. Most if not all of these problems stem from your most fatal flaw your recessed chin. Your admirable attribute are your deep set hunter eyes and your equal facial thirds. Only thing you can soft max is your bloat just lean down and drink lots of water. If you wish to hard max chin filler would benefit you the most. I realize you said you’re on a bulk, you already have enough muscle you don’t need to bulk anymore. Good luck on your ascension and have a good day.
So no possible ascension to htn? And also is there anything I can do like thumbpulling that can help grow the maxilla and in return maybe cause forward growth? I am also on test rn for the bulk cycle and plan to add in masteron for more diamorphism gains. Also can’t filler migrate? So like idk

So no possible ascension to htn? And also is there anything I can do like thumbpulling that can help grow the maxilla and in return maybe cause forward growth? I am also on test rn for the bulk cycle and plan to add in masteron for more diamorphism gains. Also can’t filler migrate? So like idk
Chin is law man if your recessed even slightly you couldn’t possibly be Ltn. I don’t really support thumb pulling as there is no evidence for it. But it does increase blood flow therefore hollowing your cheeks more but this is a temporary effect.

Chin is law man if your recessed even slightly you couldn’t possibly be Ltn. I don’t really support thumb pulling as there is no evidence for it. But it does increase blood flow therefore hollowing your cheeks more but this is a temporary effect.
Bro what are u saying, u can be above a ltn with a slightly recessed chin, not referring to me specifically but still.

we need more niggas like u

• +1
Reactions: ascendingcoper