19 and feeling like it’s over

alcoholicToad

alcoholicToad

Silver
I go to work, come home, go to the gym, then sleep.
6C687091 F849 4461 BD97 73FC5C4703CF

“Oh but just go to college bro” :feelsyay::feelsyay::feelsyay:

I live in Australia so the entire university system is corporate as fuck, but my situation seems even more hopeless because I grew up as a mentalcel (I look very NT and am white).

I hate that I’m feeling sorry for myself like an abused dog, but I genuinely feel lost for what to do. I’ll probably looksmax and just go out clubbing alone, hopefully meet some people.

I’ve started gymmaxxing and leanmaxxing though, but I have no friends and feel like I just want to end it pretty often. I can’t see the point of doing shit anymore, but maybe this is all somehow revertible.

My family is well off but I’ve somehow fucked every opportunity in the asshole. :feelswhy:

What would you do in my situation?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: watah, Never Get Up, God-himself and 2 others
Shut the fuck up pussy

• JFL
Reactions: diditeverbegin
You just need to know more people, and this is exactly what college will help you do.

You need (social) opportunities, and reasons to go outside instead of rotting here. If you aren’t a locationcel you just need to get to know people the same age as you.

• +1
Reactions: God-himself
View attachment 3149325

I live in Australia so the entire university system is corporate as fuck, but my situation seems even more hopeless because I grew up as a mentalcel (I look very NT and am white).

I hate that I’m feeling sorry for myself like an abused dog, but I genuinely feel lost for what to do. I’ll probably looksmax and just go out clubbing alone, hopefully meet some people.

I’ve started gymmaxxing and leanmaxxing though, but I have no friends and feel like I just want to end it pretty often. I can’t see the point of doing shit anymore, but maybe this is all somehow revertible.

My family is well off but I’ve somehow fucked every opportunity in the asshole. :feelswhy:

Take the whitepill

• +1
Reactions: alcoholicToad
View attachment 3149325

Are clubs still alive today?

• Hmm...
Reactions: God-himself
Is it still an active place to really make friends and meet foids there.
The few times I’ve gone alone, people thought I was weird as fuck.

The one time I had success was when I went with my friend, a HTB wanted to fuck which is crazy.

But I’ve looksminned hard since then

• +1
Reactions: Numb
I used to be this optimistic, then as time went by I started realising how empty I feel
Try to make friends, It can be gym buddy it can be normal friend idk just make friends
If you make friends you fill not feel empty anymore:owo:

The few times I’ve gone alone, people thought I was weird as fuck.

The one time I had success was when I went with my friend, a HTB wanted to fuck which is crazy.

But I’ve looksminned hard since then
That’s tough. Where I live they won’t even let you in if you are alone.

That’s tough. Where I live they won’t even let you in if you are alone.
Actually they were more like bars

The last time I went alone, I somehow had a really good time

• +1
Reactions: Numb
Are u making fun of me
Are u fucking making fun of me?
Bro i said 2 times i am saying again
Accept that looks are everything
do all the softmaxxes
Make new friends
Go to club
Go to beach
Go to gym
Go to run
Enjoy your life
You will not feel empty if you do this consistent

Actually they were more like bars

The last time I went alone, I somehow had a really good time
If it’s all you have at the moment, continue doing it until something better presents itself. Better to keep the momentum and energy going than falling into a depressive spiral.

If it’s all you have at the moment, continue doing it until something better presents itself. Better to keep the momentum and energy going than falling into a depressive spiral.
Yeah once I’m leanmaxxed clubbing might actually be fun, but I’m probably indenial

View attachment 3149325

Just travel bro