19, potential future hardmaxx ascender?

D

Deleted member 65296

Bronze
how hard would infras + zygos implants ascend?

(btw i know i have asymetry, its not noticable irl)

BRUTALLY over, should consider roping or Orbital box osteotomy with bilateral tripod osteotomies to double your facial height to width ratio and increase your palpebral fissure length and a 12mm quandrangular modified Lefort 3 as described by Dr. Sinn with a 10mm Left with 5 degrees of counterclockwise rotation and a mandibular BSSO with 3 inches of advancement and chin swing osetotomy to create a hyper ant face which was discovered by Dr. Sailer who you can probably not afford to go to. Throw in an almod eye surgery Dr. Taban style, meaning with lateral canthoplexy, lower lid retraction surgery and orbital decompression. Make you an aggresive wraparound jaw implant with exactly these specifications: 15mm of laterjaw angle augmentation with 6 mm horizontal augmentation to your ramus

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 67655, Gigasubhuman, Monobloc and 1 other person
Could possibly reach low hier tier normie after facial tripartition with modified lefort 3 and 30mm monobloc advancement with orbital Box osteotomy

Could possibly reach low hier tier normie after facial tripartition with modified lefort 3 and 30mm monobloc advancement with orbital Box osteotomy
cant tell if satire or not but if not, i already have good enough results with girls irl for such invasive surgeries

You're fine, you have a well balanced face.

No need for surgery. U could get more prominent features with implants but tbh I don't think its worth it in your case.

Do not listen to incel, you have Good harmony , expand the jaw, correct your eyes and get good hair and Ur easily HTN

• Hmm...
Reactions: FaceAboveAll
Do not listen to incel, you have Good harmony , expand the jaw, correct your eyes and get good hair and Ur easily HTN
thanks bro, how do you suggest i expand jaw and fix eyes, i got fucked by barber yesterday but hopefully hair will get better in a week or so

• JFL
Reactions: Maalik
thanks bro, how do you suggest i expand jaw and fix eyes, i got fucked by barber yesterday but hopefully hair will get better in a week or so
Unironically a candidate for lip lift
Otherwise jaw angle implants and MAYBE zygo arch implants
If the issue is your palate then check ortho for palate expander

Bonesmash, chew or surgery, although there are better Methods I will not name it here because I will sell it soon. Good luck lil bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65296

Dont listen to these goofballs you look good dude especially your side profile. High MTN-low HTN id say.

DNR

Attachments

• 4044133_3850984_thebulldnrd2_1.mp4
    5.6 MB