19 year old women renting a yacht

betrayed by 5‘8

betrayed by 5‘8

htn Manlet out of form gymcell
Im 25 and rot and studycell to someday earn a quarter of what she makes at 19 just from showing her body

• +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, Kaari and deadstock
yea effort is a meme in 2024

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Art of Pattinson, Latvianchud185 and 3 others
Foids shouldn't be able to earn money

Jfl at this cucked world

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, uksucks, Kaari and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer, Kaari and deadstock
Foids shouldn't be able to earn money

Jfl at this cucked world
Foids are not equal to men giving them equal rights is not fait but unfair. it fucked our birthrates and let to the downfall of our morality and masculinity

• +1
Reactions: uksucks, deadstock, FutureSlayer and 2 others
funny because she ain't even htb.

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
insane body halo
i don't blame women for any of this. It's men themselves who are inflating females' smv. This girl being able to buy a yacht is the fault of many of the same men who complain about her buying a yacht (not you OP)

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer and Kaari
over for the world as a whole if rights are not taken away

• +1
Reactions: betrayed by 5‘8
i don't blame women for any of this. It's men themselves who are inflating females' smv. This girl being able to buy a yacht is the fault of many of the same men who complain about her buying a yacht (not you OP)
well I get where you coming from. your argumenting with free choice and since nobody was forced to follow her on insta or simp money to her its their fault. and she just profits of this. But if u get deeper than this she profits from a system that demasculated men and brainwashed them in to weak low t infertile cucks, who where told that they have no inherit value. its all a consequence of something else in my opinion I just look at the current state and 19 year old food earning this money with no effort is not acceptable for any reason at all

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
over for the world as a whole if rights are not taken away
I mean who gave them these rights ? men and how did they thank us for this look at modern foids. from nature they deserve nothing like men and everything has to be fought for. If they don't cover their basic function as females anymore give birth etc. we should stop them of the arbitrary rights we foolishly gave them

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
I mean who gave them these rights ? men and how did they thank us for this look at modern foids. from nature they deserve nothing like men and everything has to be fought for. If they don't cover their basic function as females anymore give birth etc. we should stop them of the arbitrary rights we foolishly gave them
Already gonna happen when we finally develop artificial wombs and robo-sexdolls.
It's just a matter of if we'll still be alive to see it