19 years old 350k saved advice

B

btrz

Iron
have around 350k saved from different online hustles. currently sitting in a bank account. how should i start investing?

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Yes obviously why the fuck are you even asking this :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LuckyBeast, UrGirlsMcm, SubhumanCurrycel and 6 others
Did you sell mewing courses

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2, heyheyheybro22, SubhumanCurrycel and 5 others
what did you do ecom, business?

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Did you sell mewing courses
Hi if you want to mog buy my 10k course. Btw rich guys know that if they invest in courses like mine they will get better so if you want to get rich buy it now stupid fag buy my course buy my course buy my course buy my course buy my course buy my course buy my course buy my course buy my course buy my course buy my course buy my course

• +1
Reactions: spdxer, aber and NZb6Air
Hi if you want to mog buy my 10k course. Btw rich guys know that if they invest in courses like mine they will get better so if you want to get rich buy it now stupid fag buy my course buy my course buy my course buy my course buy my course buy my course buy my course buy my course buy my course buy my course buy my course buy my course
even andrew tate didn't make 350k

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mewingmaxxer, UrGirlsMcm, heyheyheybro22 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: mewingmaxxer, heyheyheybro22, truthhurts and 1 other person
350k rupees if lucky.

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2, heyheyheybro22, qazw and 3 others
Invest 10k in me and i'll get you 100k in a year. Trust on God, can't disclose methods though.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, Ryan and Gaygymmaxx
Invest 10k in me and i'll get you 100k in a year. Trust on God, can't disclose methods though.
What bro is doing with the 10k:
Screenshot 20240831 231409 YouTube

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2, heyheyheybro22, eiegta and 1 other person
have around 350k saved from different online hustles. currently sitting in a bank account. how should i start investing?
put ur money into fucking gold. it has a history of always going up

• +1
Reactions: 9898
No put that money towards something useful like a house invest in the long term

Invest in a horse. They're reliable creatures and if shit goes haywire gasoline won't be around but a horse always has stamina to run

Give $70k to me and ill give u full copyright ownership of my "texting girls that u randomly meet online to make them fall in love" course that u can sell

Last edited:
Send me half of it :3

What kind of things did you do to rack up 350k online?

if I had that money I would invest it and live off the interest, then SEAmaxx and retire

• +1
Reactions: nietzsche