{19 years old} making 2k-4k dollars every month from modding nft discord servers lol

Deleted member 14166

Deleted member 14166

Kraken
bruh im making bank at 19 , i looked up the average wage for a 19 year old its so less that makes me the top 1% for my age range im not giving the nft projects that im modding because i dont wanna get doxxed the funny thing is that i just do it an hour a day it works perfectly since im doing my academics, my parents have become so greedy they have been asking for materialistic things lol im buying my mom a new iphone and jewlery jfl , everytime im reluctant she manipulates me into her taking care of me when i was a small kid

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Zylk, Crusile, Chadethnic101 and 8 others
share the knowledge

How do you become moderators of these Discord servers?

first start a twitter acct , the most important is to build connections then you get into the projects
That's it? How long did this take you?

That's it? How long did this take you?
oh like 3 months , i was lucky tbh it all changed when Gary Vee followed me on twitter and also his brother that made me gain credibility in the space

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: TurkishAscender and ALP
I was lucky tbh it all changed when Gary Vee followed me on twitter and also his brother that made me gain credibility in the space
Not applicable to anyone here then.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, n0rthface, alriodai and 2 others
Not applicable to anyone here then.
well, there are many ways its called alpha calling where you make callouts on which nft project will rise and fall, if you're really good in that then projects will come flocking to you, or you can just dm a project on Twitter and say you're interested they will tell you where to apply and might interview you they usually pay 250-500 dollars a week im modding like 5 nft projects making around 2-4k

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Zylk
fuk u i wish i could make money easily

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: outsideness333, Yerico7, n0rthface and 7 others
fuk u i wish i could make money easily
people say bad stuff abt nft , but when i tell them how much i earn they mouths keep shut

• +1
Reactions: outsideness333, Pumanator, ALP and 1 other person
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: outsideness333 and Deleted member 14166
why did gary vee follow u ?

people say bad stuff abt nft , but when i tell them how much i earn they mouths keep shut
what programming languages do you use/how are the NFTs modded? also, how many hours are you working per week? Ive been interested in this space as a summer side hustle but have been focusing on ETFs moreso so far

• +1
Reactions: outsideness333
u claimed this shit before too. show us a proof.

Last edited:
  • Woah
What on earth are nft tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Stopping@Nothing19
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Danish_Retard, Pumanator and 2 others
u claimed this shit before too. show us a proof.
i didn't. you fag scroll back to my previous threads i talked abt how i made 5k from selling nfts

• +1
what programming languages do you use/how are the NFTs modded? also, how many hours are you working per week? Ive been interested in this space as a summer side hustle but have been focusing on ETFs moreso so far
bro its on discord i just talk to random ass people if they need any help its basically customer service with amazing pay

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: outsideness333, Yerico7, Zylk and 2 others
You dont earn money from nfts. Your cashflow is coming from people that want to earn money with nfts.

• +1
Reactions: outsideness333, Yerico7, Zylk and 4 others
bro its on discord i just talk to random ass people if they need any help its basically customer service with amazing pay
How exactly is the cashflow working. The members of the discord have to pay a subscription? Or you get paid by presenting nft projects from these developers? That would mean you are not independently.

OH mod as in moderator, i misread that my b. Thought you were actually engineering NFT projects/code. Still pretty damn cool tho. Do you know anything about that or have experience in SWE/CompSci?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
You dont earn money from nfts. Your cashflow is coming from people that want to earn money with nfts.
How exactly is the cashflow working. The members of the discord have to pay a subscription? Or you get paid by presenting nft projects from these developers? That would mean you are not independently.
these nft projects already have been sold out AKA:made millions of dollars from their nfts so they are using the capital from their sales and giving it out to the team eg:mods, collab managers etc

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
yupp when i first started making money online i had to buy my grandparents so much things im 19 aswell just moved out and paid 1 years rent upfront

• +1
OH mod as in moderator, i misread that my b. Thought you were actually engineering NFT projects/code. Still pretty damn cool tho. Do you know anything about that or have experience in SWE/CompSci?
no bro lol

• +1
Reactions: chadison
no bro lol
respect the side hustle at 19 tho keep it going bro. If u get more interested in the space def consider learning java/javascript or something, I saw you're chemE so you probably have the IQ to do well in most things

• +1
respect the side hustle at 19 tho keep it going bro. If u get more interested in the space def consider learning java/javascript or something, I saw you're chemE so you probably have the IQ to do well in most things
im starting cheme in september lol

im in my final year of school got an unconditonal offer basically means the uni will take me regardless of the grades i need to acheive ,so i started doing nfts

• +1
Reactions: chadison
Nice I got my friend to do something he similar he made posts on Fiverr saying that he would peoples NFT servers or do some advertisements for them

• +1
im in my final year of school got an unconditonal offer basically means the uni will take me regardless of the grades i need to acheive ,so i started doing nfts
I hope I get an unconditional offer

• Love it
  • +1
is the pay a set value or based on the amount of customers? is it classed as self employed?

above you said you give customer service so does your pay rely on the number of customers?
nah ngl it depends how many words you type in the discord there is a threshold you have to pass everyday for me its around 200-400 words

• +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
surreal. If ur not lying

nah ngl it depends how many words you type in the discord there is a threshold you have to pass everyday for me its around 200-400 words
lmao yeah didn't think it would be one world replies at that kind of money but grats on actually doing something productive

• +1
surreal. If ur not lying
why tf would i be lying , my parents want to quit their jobs and start modding dicsord servers cause of the pay , but i urged them not to because the nft market is volatile

• JFL
Reactions: youngmax
oh yeh i get paid in USDT stablecoin

omg bro top 1% ur so fucking cool, kys nigger

• Love it
good for you man, as a guy in compsci and datasci who was originally going to be an EE, learning a basic scripting language like python, or java if u have a little more time, is hugely beneficial to anyone in STEM regardless of career. I have a few friends in chemE and its damn hard, so if you have the free time now keep your brain in shape and maybe learn a language or chemistry in general. Can never go wrong doing that

• Love it
good for you man, as a guy in compsci and datasci who was originally going to be an EE, learning a basic scripting language like python, or java if u have a little more time, is hugely beneficial to anyone in STEM regardless of career. I have a few friends in chemE and its damn hard, so if you have the free time now keep your brain in shape and maybe learn a language or chemistry in general. Can never go wrong doing that
yeah im learning summer python and matlabs , how tough is chem engineering?

• +1
Reactions: chadison and Deleted member 6128
yeah im learning summer python and matlabs , how tough is chem engineering?
manageable but probably one of the most difficult majors there is in college. The friends I have in it are doing decently well, but they are very time organized and on top of their shit every day. Make sure you work on discipline and scheduling this summer so you can set a good foundation as a freshman and then not have to worry as much as a sophomore. I did that and it was one of the best decisions I made instead of partying and wasting away my GPA.

Youll have to take ochem, analytical chem, physics I/II, calculus sequence, Lin Alg, all the jazz. U can do it, just make sure to not overload and give yourself some time each day to rest or go out

• +1
manageable but probably one of the most difficult majors there is in college. The friends I have in it are doing decently well, but they are very time organized and on top of their shit every day. Make sure you work on discipline and scheduling this summer so you can set a good foundation as a freshman and then not have to worry as much as a sophomore. I did that and it was one of the best decisions I made instead of partying and wasting away my GPA.

Youll have to take ochem, analytical chem, physics I/II, calculus sequence, Lin Alg, all the jazz. U can do it, just make sure to not overload and give yourself some time each day to rest or go out
geez ngl im kinda disciplined , and i hate going out and going to parties so i think ill do decent

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and chadison
bhai this is some top tier shit . how tf do you even get gary vee follow us on twitter in the first place

I’m 19 and i must me in the top 0.5% then i’m making around 2k a week from playing poket

told niggas here about nfts a few months ago and got jfl’d at. even if it is a bubble, it’s worth making money before it pops.

u do sol or eth ?

Teach me your ways, master