over for you bro. join the war

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, PSL Les, moshimoshi and 3 others
Sub 4.
почему ты не на фронте?

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, PSL Les, Snowskinned and 1 other person
Get a new hairstyle and grow out your hair . It looks greasy and unkempt . Next use minoxidil on your eyebrows for a few months and dye them black , along with your eyelashes . I usually advise against rhino but you could benefit from it . Shave the facial hair , hit the gym , grow your neck and get a tan .

• +1
Reactions: PSL Les, Concludinations, qazw and 1 other person
Get a new hairstyle and grow out your hair . It looks greasy and unkempt . Next use minoxidil on your eyebrows for a few months and dye them black , along with your eyelashes . I usually advise against rhino but you could benefit from it . Shave the facial hair , hit the gym , grow your neck and get a tan .
Can he be saved lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn and edodalic29
larp right?

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned and Outerz14
always amazes me how RUS/UKR/BY have the hottest women in the world but some of the ugliest men ever seen. Sexist genepool.

• +1
Reactions: tuaregneet, Snowskinned and Outerz14
stop trolling him guys just because he is giga chad. he just needs to use tret + cold showers and shave his pubic facial hair and he will mog

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moshimoshi, Joshrc and Outerz14
With surgery he can become human

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn and givemeheight
Is this actually you?

• +1
Reactions: PSL Les and Outerz14
stop trolling him guys just because he is giga chad. he just needs to use tret + cold showers and shave his pubic facial hair and he will mog
shut the fuck up

• +1
Reactions: God-himself
btw OP, don't take any of this too seriously. We're just saying out loud what other people think anyways. всё будет хорошо

• +1
Reactions: Sean o' Tist
Do what edodalec29 said. Then when you have more money consult a professional. Rhinoplasty would help you greatly. Id suggest implants like jaw but that might get expensive. Perhaps filler to make your averageness higher and raise your harmony, the doctor would decide where it would help the most. Try to make a good amount of money bro you can't slack off. Maybe a beard if you could grow one but long hair sounds like a good idea

• +1
Reactions: GreekGenes and edodalic29
  • +1
Reactions: givemeheight, GreekGenes and LuckyBeast
Попробуйте спермы удержания, Aajonus Vonderplanitz диета также отрастить длинные волосы и попытаться форму усов от нижней части усов брить линии, чтобы создать почти карандаш, но круглее и толще 2 мм вырезать и козла, если вы можете снизить форму тоже .Для ухода за кожей сырое молоко работает .Вам нужно больше мешковатой одежды и цепи на шее ожерелье серебряного цвета черные футболки или капюшоном куртки копировать кого-то в Интернете найти похожие усы лица стиль и одежду и просто копировать

Try semen retention,aajonus vonderplanitz diet also grow long hair and try to shape mustache from bottom of mustache shave line to create almost pencil but rounder and thicker 2mm cut and goate if u can lower shape too .For skin care raw milk works .You need more baggy clothes and chain around neck necklace silver color black t shirts or hooded jacket copy someone on internet find similar face mustache style and clothes and just copy

Sub 4.
почему ты не на фронте?
Too young
thank you, bro :feelsokman:
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
btw OP, don't take any of this too seriously. We're just saying out loud what other people think anyways. всё будет хорошо
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:
go to japan and slay
I think slavcels have negative smv there
always amazes me how RUS/UKR/BY have the hottest women in the world but some of the ugliest men ever seen. Sexist genepool.
hottest woman in the world, ugliest subhuman orc in the world
Photo 2024 08 25 16 08 53
Photo 2024 08 25 21 01 43

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
It’s over for you

• WTF
Reactions: majesticincel
HTN, Chad-lite potential. Start approaching girls cutey, don't feel stopped when the try and play hard to get

HTN, Chad-lite potential. Start approaching girls cutey, don't feel stopped when the try and play hard to get
Jesus said billions must love saar, why do this:feelsbadman: