194.5cm 16

grungymallard97

grungymallard97

Zephir
Im fixing hair rn so don’t rate lower due to hair, and on accutane but rate my structure n shi please
IMG 2788
IMG 2789

DIE TALLFAG

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
you are like a ltn right now but obviously fat and bloated just lose weight become a mtn and go outside to physically mog other men, ethnics are easy mode as a last resort

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
you are like a ltn right now but obviously fat and bloated just lose weight become a mtn and go outside to physically mog other men, ethnics are easy mode as a last resort
u think I can ever make HTN?

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
goofy ahh haircut and aspie mirror selfie so we can add at least another 1-2 points to current

I’m 24 percent bf so yeah fat ash

• +1
goofy ahh haircut and aspie mirror selfie so we can add at least another 1-2 points to current
yeah getting minoxidil n shit, so 1-2 points does that mean I’m MTN/HTN now or am i confused ?

• +1
u think I can ever make HTN?
it's possible but it would have to either be from the maturation process between 16-25 or surgery instead of anything active you can do currently

i wouldnt stress about what looks rating you are before looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Tallman and grungymallard97
it's possible but it would have to either be from the maturation process between 16-25 or surgery instead of anything active you can do currently

i wouldnt stress about what looks rating you are before looksmaxxing
Yeah I haven’t even started yet other than accutane ig, I personally think I have great bone structure could be delusion but idk, my orbitals I’ve been told and analysed are amazing, high cheekbones decent zygos, meh chin and decent jaw

• +1
Yeah I haven’t even started yet other than accutane ig, I personally think I have great bone structure could be delusion but idk, my orbitals I’ve been told and analysed are amazing, high cheekbones decent zygos, meh chin and decent jaw
people usually find out after about a year of posting that all that stuff isn't so important unless it's specifically for a consultation with a surgeon, it's moreso just what you look like from a subconsious/artistic eye

people usually find out after about a year of posting that all that stuff isn't so important unless it's specifically for a consultation with a surgeon, it's moreso just what you look like from a subconsious/artistic eye
yeah true, but it helps for male incel gaze 😂, and obv good orbitals is just a good thing to have as eye is law irl

• +1
Im fixing hair rn so don’t rate lower due to hair, and on accutane but rate my structure n shi please View attachment 3121479View attachment 3121480
Not gonna use any of the terms u used as I don’t really know what they mean 🤣 but Imma be honest with u since you were with me.

I PERSONALLY do not find you ugly at all, you have really nice eyes and a compact masculine face I can only dream I had, the height is a bonus too

• Love it
Reactions: grungymallard97
Not gonna use any of the terms u used as I don’t really know what they mean 🤣 but Imma be honest with u since you were with me.

I PERSONALLY do not find you ugly at all, you have really nice eyes and a compact masculine face I can only dream I had, the height is a bonus too
Thank you man, appreciate u being honest despite my honesty not being “nice” per say. Ur a great person bro, what rating would u give me rn out of 10

Thank you man, appreciate u being honest despite my honesty not being “nice” per say. Ur a great person bro, what rating would u give me rn out of 10
If I had to be honest u kinda look like those really buff gym influencers without all the muscle, and those guys seem to be doing pretty well off so on a “I see you on the street” rating, model influencers aside, you are probably like a 7.5 with the opportunity to be an 8 if you get that buff guy look down, I also don’t know a whole lot abt appeal or psl so I’m glad u asked out of 10 lol

If I had to be honest u kinda look like those really buff gym influencers without all the muscle, and those guys seem to be doing pretty well off so on a “I see you on the street” rating, model influencers aside, you are probably like a 7.5 with the opportunity to be an 8 if you get that buff guy look down, I also don’t know a whole lot abt appeal or psl so I’m glad u asked out of 10 lol
Yeah that’s why I said /10 lol I can tell ur new, a 7.5-8 is considered Chad Lite here, but what u probably mean is a HTN (high tier normie). Yeah I have super high testosterone that’s why I look probs older and a masculine, I also have great bone structure (not tryna be egotistical just keeping it real) so I look intimidating if that’s the right word

Yeah that’s why I said /10 lol I can tell ur new, a 7.5-8 is considered Chad Lite here, but what u probably mean is a HTN (high tier normie). Yeah I have super high testosterone that’s why I look probs older and a masculine, I also have great bone structure (not tryna be egotistical just keeping it real) so I look intimidating if that’s the right word
Yeah man u look great, normie makes all of them sound kind of bad like the whole medium ugly thing that’s been going around on tiktok so that’s why I got confused, I don’t think the haircut looks bad like the other guy said, it gives you a lil bit of a military man look which, like you said, suits your “high-testosterone” look, but u should probably style it some more.

Yeah man u look great, normie makes all of them sound kind of bad like the whole medium ugly thing that’s been going around on tiktok so that’s why I got confused, I don’t think the haircut looks bad like the other guy said, it gives you a lil bit of a military man look which, like you said, suits your “high-testosterone” look, but u should probably style it some more.
yeah my high test has caused my hair to thin, so yeah it probs makes me look older and more masculine but I defo need to style it

Is intimidation your mail goal in these photos

Is intimidation your mail goal in these photos
nah bro, I relaxed my face here so I look like a faggot probably 😂😂 but irl I may as well intimdationmaxx cos I’m a tall boxer

Haha knew it, I know like 2 other people with the same pheno as you from the uk.

One goes to the gym and the other deals drugs
😂😂 what’s my pheno? Irish I suppose (North Atlantid)