1970s Rome

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston

@the BULL you recognize anything?

Trying to figure out where this video was shot, it looks like 1970s Rome to me. ?! I don't know the city in the video.

Holy fuck it's so beautiful. I can't believe I have to live in 2024 instead of living in 1970s Rome like in this video. The last period in which the Roman Empire shined brightly. It showed its cultural heritage, the buildings, the city-planning, the demography, everything. Ideal.

Just look at the video, holy fuck man. What a beautiful city, so few people, cars/clothing with personality instead of all these dull black/grey machines we have riding around everywhere now.

cuba-cars-6-1600.jpg

Can you imagine that cars looked liked this in the past? So colorful, giving warmth and vibe to a city?
When you see a car like this you almost want to get into the passenger seat of a stranger, go wherever life brings you.

Instead right now we have the average car looking like this:
2019-Toyota-Corolla-in-Classic-Silver-Metallic_o.jpg

Disgusting piece of lifeless shit. Ugly, deformed, soulless, grey, dull, depressing.

A piece of shit, cars looking like this should be BANNED from cities.
@TechnoBoss

Instead of banning cars for 'polluting' because they use diesel-fuel or whatever. Instead we should be banning cars for being ugly and grey.

We need lookist laws in local governments. Ugly shit is prohibited.

You can drive your ugly grey faggot toyota in Philadelphia or wherever you are from, fuckface. Here in Rome you drive colorful cars with class.

Driving through Rome in 1970s, it has such serenity, peace to it.

I can't believe the average person in Rome got to experience such a beautiful city in such a way.

look at how empty and clean the streets are. Void of ethnics, void of thrash, void of over-population and its traffic jams.

Drive through rome in 2024? It's over.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, mathis, ascension and 6 others
it's probably Paris, not Rome. Now that I have studied the video further.

But same logic still applies. Paris is a fucking shithole nowadays.

1970s Paris mogs hard.

@6ft4 can you believe it? How beautiful white culture was decades ago and now it has all been turned into shit?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BoredPrince, Primalsplit, mathis and 4 others
Compare Western and Eastern Europe based on this topic.. :feelshah:

You know

Compare Western and Eastern Europe based on this topic.. :feelshah:

You know
The difference is that even shitskin immigrants don't want to live in those shitholes.

The difference is that even shitskin immigrants don't want to live in those shitholes.
what a loss for eastern europe because people who don't bathe won't live there jfl

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I'm not an immigrant, I don't live in Europe. lol
Yeah too bad my comment was about the shitskin part, I couldn’t care less about where you live.

Great music taste

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and MoggerGaston
what a loss for eastern europe because people who don't bathe won't live there jfl
Yes eastern europe overall is less developed/wealthy than western europe. But I know Poland, where I am from. It has many beautiful cities like Krakow/Wroclaw/Zakopane

licensed-image

You can't find a balance of humans+nature like this in western europe.

You can still encounter bears in Southern-Poland when you go hiking there in the beautiful mountain regions.
Western-europe? It's too over populated for such a thing to ever occur.

Eastern Europe has a lot of undervalued merit. Just because it's poor doesn't mean that it's bad.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, 0hMan and the BULL
Yeah too bad my comment was about the shitskin part, I couldn’t care less about where you live.

I'd say my skin is pretty far from being shit-colored.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: God-himself, TechnoBoss and sportsmogger
Yes eastern europe overall is less developed/wealthy than western europe. But I know Poland, where I am from. It has many beautiful cities like Krakow/Wroclaw/Zakopane

licensed-image

You can't find a balance of humans+nature like this in western europe.

You can still encounter bears in Southern-Poland when you go hiking there in the beautiful mountain regions.
Western-europe? It's too over populated for such a thing to ever occur.

Eastern Europe has a lot of undervalued merit. Just because it's poor doesn't mean that it's bad.
Looks beautiful. Western Europe still has beautiful places like that, though.

This is a town I visited in Switzerland (not my pic though).
(I actually did see a bear in Switzerland though, lol.)

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: God-himself, TechnoBoss, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
Not as beautiful as 69 AD Rome

Europe was way better during the early 1900s than in the 60s-70s in my view. WW2 really f'ed up Europe and you can see it on a lot of big cities in Germany or Poland on videos prior to WW2 and Post WW2. After WW1, there isn't the same effect, but after WW2 the downgrade is evident both by the destruction and also the giant leap of technology that such war meant (Some say more than 50 years on that very small frame of time. Explains the quick drastic change from wood planes in WW1 to space travelling) which heavily changed architecture, roads, car designs and so on prioritizing quicker more profitable constructions than aesthetic ones with identity.

The US is the place which i would actually say peaked in the 50s-80s with some bad moments in the middle, like i heard the 70s were a black decade for NY. You can clearly say it was a golden age for them.

I love those videos of cities decades ago. I also love videogames based on old cities like L.A Noire and so on.

• +1
View attachment 3176421
Yeah true, I was thinking of Switzerland when I was writing that post because I've visited it a lot too. Seen the massive glacier there too (i don't remember the name but its the biggest one).

I don't want to get into a pissing contest here, which is better, Switzerland mountains or Poland mountains, etc.

I just despise the overall idea of western supremacy, economic supremacy.
Just because a region is less wealthy, more poor, doesn't mean that it is worse in any way.

Holy fuck, people nowadays put such large amounts of value to 'economic wealth'.

'This region is poor so it's bad'.

You couldn't be any more wrong. Just because the poor parts of your town/country are shitholes, doesn't mean that this holds as a rule in general in the world.

A country can be poor, 'underdeveloped', but still be an amazing place to visit, to live in.

Westerners have been so indoctrinated to believe that economic prosperity, wealth, is all that matters.
They don't consider the other aspects of life anymore like culture, vibe, nature, social norms, etc.

All of this is now apparently irrelevant, all that matters is that you are rich and live in a place with other rich people.

Your capitalistic norms and values disgust me.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, TechnoBoss and 0hMan
cuba-cars-6-1600.jpg

Can you imagine that cars looked liked this in the past? So colorful, giving warmth and vibe to a city?
When you see a car like this you almost want to get into the passenger seat of a stranger, go wherever life brings you.

Disgusting piece of lifeless shit. Ugly, deformed, soulless, grey, dull, depressing.
nigga if i was in a crash i would want to be in the deformed lifeless one

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
it's probably Paris, not Rome. Now that I have studied the video further.

But same logic still applies. Paris is a fucking shithole nowadays.

1970s Paris mogs hard.

@6ft4 can you believe it? How beautiful white culture was decades ago and now it has all been turned into shit?
literally shit cause u know the ethics jfl

nigga if i was in a crash i would want to be in the deformed lifeless one
scared people like you don't deserve to live in a mogger city like Rome/Paris.

People who live there wouldn't care about the increased risk of death in a car-crash, because the city mogs hard in aesthetics and vibe.

You can drive your toyota in detroit. Fuck off. We don't want you in our mogger cities.

ugly faggot driving an ugly faggot car

1000_F_308846596_wQE0M41Ev9A58U9cf6aBHT9hlm9qeaRQ.jpg

chads drive a vespa in rome without helm
@the BULL

imagine being a scared faggot, JFL at u buddyboyo.

You can live in detroit, Rome is not the city for ugly faggots.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, the BULL, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
scared people like you don't deserve to live in a mogger city like Rome/Paris.

People who live there wouldn't care about the increased risk of death in a car-crash, because the city mogs hard in aesthetics and vibe.

You can drive your toyota in detroit. Fuck off. We don't want you in our mogger cities.
ugly faggot driving an ugly faggot car
nigga i ride a motorbike, just stop being a pussy and get a motorbike cars are meant to be safe for low test high inhib pussies, children, foids and the elderly

1000_F_308846596_wQE0M41Ev9A58U9cf6aBHT9hlm9qeaRQ.jpg

chads drive a vespa in rome without helm
@the BULL

imagine being a scared faggot, JFL at u buddyboyo.

You can live in detroit, Rome is not the city for ugly faggots.
nigga riding a vespa:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: gay Europeans fags, get a brightly colored sports bike instead nigga

nigga i ride a motorbike, just stop being a pussy and get a motorbike cars are meant to be safe for low test high inhib pussies, children, foids and the elderly
so then why are you being a faggot?

You should look down on people driving faggot-cars like this:

I don't think people driving ugly faggot cars like this are getting enough hate.

It disgusts me. Whenever I talk to young people in their 20s about to get their first car, I always ask them what color car they are getting.
When they respond with some dull color like dark-blue, grey, black, white, I am disgusted and I lose respect for them.

Subhumans. I mog them hard in style, fashion, personality.

cuba-cars-6-1600.jpg

This is the vibe you want to go with, or something resembling such a vibe.

Nigga you driving your fucking garbage ass ugly toyota and you are too pussy to have it colored red? Instead opting for the grey subhuman variant?

Man, you don't deserve life. I can't stand you, you worthless wagecuck with 0 personality. Go drive your ugly greyass faggot mobile somewhere else, not in my vicinity.

I will slash your tires.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and TechnoBoss
nigga riding a vespa:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: gay Europeans fags, get a brightly colored sports bike instead nigga
retarded nigger

@the BULL you recognize anything?

Trying to figure out where this video was shot, it looks like 1970s Rome to me. ?! I don't know the city in the video.

Holy fuck it's so beautiful. I can't believe I have to live in 2024 instead of living in 1970s Rome like in this video. The last period in which the Roman Empire shined brightly. It showed its cultural heritage, the buildings, the city-planning, the demography, everything. Ideal.

Just look at the video, holy fuck man. What a beautiful city, so few people, cars/clothing with personality instead of all these dull black/grey machines we have riding around everywhere now.

cuba-cars-6-1600.jpg

A piece of shit, cars looking like this should be BANNED from cities.
@TechnoBoss

Instead of banning cars for 'polluting' because they use diesel-fuel or whatever. Instead we should be banning cars for being ugly and grey.

We need lookist laws in local governments. Ugly shit is prohibited.

You can drive your ugly grey faggot toyota in Philadelphia or wherever you are from, fuckface. Here in Rome you drive colorful cars with class.

Driving through Rome in 1970s, it has such serenity, peace to it.

I can't believe the average person in Rome got to experience such a beautiful city in such a way.

look at how empty and clean the streets are. Void of ethnics, void of thrash, void of over-population and its traffic jams.

Drive through rome in 2024? It's

love you OP

• +1
View attachment 3176421
This makes me want to visit Switzerland so badly. If I could choose any country besides my current country to live in, I would choose Switzerland easily.

• Love it
Reactions: 0hMan
This makes me want to visit Switzerland so badly. If I could choose any country besides my current country to live in, I would choose Switzerland easily.
this kind of places on the picture are not common. look more at Finland or nordic countries if you like that. its the best place to build a family. no crime, no immigration, good school system, beautiful lands and beautiful girls, no worries abt climate changes and much more. I've got to Switzerland in the past its meh imo. and everything cost way more here.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, 0hMan and TechnoBoss
Same

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I love those videos of cities decades ago. I also love videogames based on old cities like L.A Noire and so on.
It's insane tbh, especially with how fast things have changed.

I remember visiting Rome in 2011. Compared to now in 2024? You can barely recognize it.
It's all about making money and getting as many tourists through the city as fast as you can.

More people, more money. All about the money now. Meanwhile the entire aesthetic and vibe of the city has been destroyed.

There is nothing about Rome which makes you love it anymore nowadays, it's all about making as much money out of tourists/visitors as possible.
A capitalistic shithole, the worst of humanity.

@the BULL

In rome in 2011 when I visited, we went to the 'spanish steps', a famous tourist location.
shai-pal-3rbqwaYnf4w-unsplashresize.jpg

These stairs were known for romance and connection. A place where lovers would meet, friends, strangers, would form connections here.

When I was there in 2011 this place in the evening, this place became somewhat quiet and indeed became a place where you could find a lover, friend, meet strangers. It was serene, peaceful, beautiful.

We sat on the stairs in peace and quiet, enjoyed the atmosphere.

Now? It's been completely ruined by tourism. Merchant-sellers, large tour-groups, and so on. It's over man, there is no romance, there is no peace.

This is a tourist location now, exploited by capitalism. How can we make the most money out of this location? How can we get as many people as possible to spend as much money as possible here?

@TechnoBoss

Capitalism is the cancer of society. I know we all want to get rich, but this mindset I explain above is an example how capitalism can destroy, ruin a beautiful city.

There is no love anymore, there is no peace. The spanish steppes are no longer the place you meet your future wife, but a place where a tour-bus of tourists gets unloaded so they can take pictures and buy overpriced ice-cream.

It's disgusting.

Tourism needs to be stopped, prevented. Filthy capitalist degenerates need to be banned.

Stop destroying human culture for the sake of profit.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and the BULL
mama mia pizza mafia

This topic made me suicidal.

My life is soooo far away from anything worth living

Rome is the capital of nigerian negros and indian streetshitters

Great song that
Love snow patrol

• Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston