1999 rockstars

The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

ASCENSION OR DEATH
This is just when people started recording everything. Imagine the 80s:feelsbaton:

whats wrong with fucking fertile women? texans marry at 14, jfl at falling for the narrative about underage girls that was invented to make muslims look bad for marrying fertile 13-14-15 yos

• +1
Reactions: Autist and androidcel
This is just when people started recording everything. Imagine the 80s:feelsbaton:

They started having guys police the crowds asking hot girls if they wanted to fuck the band members

just rockstarmax.

"Slim Anus," you damn right, Slim Anus
I don't get fucked in mine like you two little flaming fagots!

Boyo, this is already played out, you clown pussies

"Slim Anus," you damn right, Slim Anus
I don't get fucked in mine like you two little flaming fagots!

Boyo, this is already played out, you clown pussies

Yeah ok

Nice reppin of your boy you're a good fan

"Yeah ok":feelswah:
Youre the one that put that gay fucking song in my thread. Then you followed history with the diss track knowing where it would end. I dont really care for rap/hip hop but I give credit to where credit is due. Fucking clowns.

Youre the one that put that gay fucking song in my thread. Then you followed history with the diss track knowing where it would end. I dont really care for rap/hip hop but I give credit to where credit is due. Fucking clowns.
Hey man, psychopatchik fo life

Hey man, psychopatchik fo life

I wish that era/style of music would hurry up and die but they have made a fucking cult to hold on to it as long as possible.