[19M] How could I improve

R

ripzyzz

Iron
Besides softmaxxes. I know my skin and hair looks kinda shitty. What specific surgeries could improve me the most

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 18879, MissLexotan6MG and 1 other person
Rip zyzz

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879, Kyff, buflek and 7 others
Stop crying faggot.

If you’re tall your fine tbh. If short then it’s over

• +1
Reactions: ripzyzz
I'm 6'2 but i still want my face to be good
Get tiktok hair the curly one. Then dress like a eboy. A lot of chains n rings you’ll be fine. 6’2 can halo u alot

• +1
You have hope. Your facial harmony is good, but surgeries will ruin that. Good luck buddy boyo.

• +1
Besides softmaxxes. I know my skin and hair looks kinda shitty. What specific surgeries could improve me the most

Tbh the only softmaxx that is gonna do anything is like getting lean and gymcelling to maybe get a girl who likes gymcels. You can also look into surgeries eventually

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, kokoszanel and ripzyzz
  • +1
tbh I think surgeries won't ruin it
I'm totally willing to do surgeries, that's mostly what i came for advice on. Ik my midface and lower third isn't that good and people on here have more aspie knowledge on bone structure than me and could recommend the best specific prodecures

I'm totally willing to do surgeries, that's mostly what i came for advice on. Ik my midface and lower third isn't that good and people on here have more aspie knowledge on bone structure than me and could recommend the best specific prodecures
Well your eyes are negatively tilted (negative canthal tilt aka NCT) and your philtrum is pretty long and lips are on the thin side. I think if your philtrum wasn't as long and your eyes had a neutral canthal tilt then you would look better

• +1
Can’t do much unless u wanna risk ur eyes with cantho or something. Maybe rhino. U just lack bone mass in general

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879 and ripzyzz
leanmaxx + chewing

• +1
Reactions: CyprusGD and ripzyzz
leanmaxx + chewing
I had some mastic gum a few years ago but i quit for some reason or lost it, i should've kept chewing. I'm def not completely leanmaxxed but I'm 6'2 155~ lbs and my face looked just as bloated when I was 5'11 120lbs at 15, so i think its relly just a matter of lacking bones

I had some mastic gum a few years ago but i quit for some reason or lost it, i should've kept chewing. I'm def not completely leanmaxxed but I'm 6'2 155~ lbs and my face looked just as bloated when I was 5'11 120lbs at 15, so i think its relly just a matter of lacking bones
Its not lacking of bones, you are just holding too much water/fat on face. You need to get REALLY lean. Also you're 19 years old so if you eat a diet high protein with a lot of cheese ( best k2 source to build bones ) and get proper hormones balance back you can be much more mascualized in 2-3 years.

• +1
Reactions: CyprusGD, poopoohead, ripzyzz and 1 other person

Insane changes

FaceApp 1666598511912

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, FrenchareMedCucks and ripzyzz
Its not lacking of bones, you are just holding too much water/fat on face. You need to get REALLY lean. Also you're 19 years old so if you eat a diet high protein with a lot of cheese ( best k2 source to build bones ) and get proper hormones balance back you can be much more mascualized in 2-3 years.
Thank you for advice, what should I do for hormones tho?

I think it's also just a matter of maturing and losing the fat on your face as you get older. When I was 15/16 I got down to pretty low weight and weighed quite a bit less than I do now but my face still wasn't as defined as it is now it was softer and rounder but now I am a few years older and my face just slimmed out not even because of my body fat percentage just because of maturing

• +1

It's not looking good tbh. Midface is very long, failo lips, and no zygos.. saved by chin tbh. I think you can get lean and become a normal guy, but unless you magically increase your FWHR, and get crazy Zygo implants you'll always be a normie. Nohing short of that will help you break last MTN.

• +1
You remind me of Eric Foreman from That 70s Show

• +1
It's not looking good tbh. Midface is very long, failo lips, and no zygos.. saved by chin tbh. I think you can get lean and become a normal guy, but unless you magically increase your FWHR, and get crazy Zygo implants you'll always be a normie. Nohing short of that will help you break last MTN.
Thank you, yea I've been told that I have a decent chin. so u think midface is biggest flaw and zygo implants would be the best idea? what about my jaw/lower third

Train your neck thicker, it would improve your facial balance a lot. Your neck width should be a 1:1 ratio of your bigonial width.

• +1
You don't look bad at all. If you really would want to get surgeries a rhinoplasty and maybe some jaw implants would be good for you. Those aren't big failos for you but they would improve your PSL. Your lips are your worst feature, maybe try lip fat transplant or lip fillers.
For softmaxxes getting a perm and maybe dying your hair darker and gymmaxxing.

• +1
You don't look bad at all. If you really would want to get surgeries a rhinoplasty and maybe some jaw implants would be good for you. Those aren't big failos for you but they would improve your PSL. Your lips are your worst feature, maybe try lip fat transplant or lip fillers.
For softmaxxes getting a perm and maybe dying your hair darker and gymmaxxing.
Thank you for real. I feel self conscious about my nose I think it looks kinda weird and big, but I don't know exactly what I should tell a surgeon I want it to look like. I've also considered going to eppley for jaw implants, i thought that's my biggest failo but ppl on here mostly seem to think my zygos/midface are the more important failo idk. I think I'm most likely to get jaw implants and a lip lift

I would honestly gymmax, grow your hair out get your ears pierced get rings and tattoos, start dressing like a skaterfag, and you might have a chance. You have the emo skaterboy face.

• +1
I would honestly gymmax, grow your hair out get your ears pierced get rings and tattoos, start dressing like a skaterfag, and you might have a chance. You have the emo skaterboy face.
ty

you are 6'2 and white... just hit on asian girls they will love you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and ripzyzz