19m Over? Rate and looksmaxxing/surgerymaxxing advice

J

jabaduk

Master
C0C30519 1DA5 4E62 89B0 DD84176909E3
EC94A907 BC9F 458A 876A AD415AFA01E3

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
No, not over. You need to dye your eyebrows and get rid of acne scars on temple and you're good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15556, Biiyo03, .👽. and 2 others
No, not over. You need to dye your eyebrows and get rid of acne scars on temple and you're good.
Yeah good jb appeal tbh looks like a prettyboy ngl

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis and aBetterMii
Via henna or beard dye? Also what do you think about my NCT? I’ve heard it’s big failo

Via henna or beard dye? Also what do you think about my NCT? I’ve heard it’s big failo
Try both and see which is better.

Looks fine with your hair covering your eyes.

Reminds me of youtuber "Bioneer"

You look almost exactly the same to this male model called Aghiles Dahmani (@a_rileslc on ig). Chadlite imo, high appeal irl too, unlucky to get NCT, but as LooksOverAll said it's barely noticeable with hair like that. I'm gonna show this pic to my barber for haircut as well tbh lol
Do you think canthopexy would ascend me? Also tbh I was thinking about taking melanotan 2 cause I’m pale (I’m from poland)

Do you think canthopexy would ascend me? Also tbh I was thinking about taking melanotan 2 cause I’m pale (I’m from poland)
Any NCT fix would ascend you hard but I'm not knowledgeable on eye surgeries so I wouldnt know how to weigh risk/benefit factor. Being more tanned is always good if pale.

Any NCT fix would ascend you hard but I'm not knowledgeable on eye surgeries so I wouldnt know how to weigh risk/benefit factor. Being more tanned is always good if pale.
And would you recommend me to wear color contact lenses with black limbal ring? I have blue eyes but they are quite boring maybe too dark shade idk

And would you recommend me to wear color contact lenses with black limbal ring? I have blue eyes but they are quite boring maybe too dark shade idk
Too much effort for not much of a boost, probably going the opposite way and having a bit darker dyed hair for contrast would be better.

you look good bro just improve your coloring reminds me a bit of gingers(y)

No surgery, maybe only for the hairline if its giga high or you can fraud it. You look good.

Just a question, you can not answer if you don’t want, but are you polish?

You should Mo-do max
Mo Do photo

Yea 100%, why do you ask btw?
Cuz my cousin is polish and he looks similar to you in eye area. i just wanted to make sure of something, polish people have kinda identical sort of eye area.

Cuz my cousin is polish and he looks similar to you in eye area. i just wanted to make sure of something, polish people have kinda identical sort of eye area.
Yh It’s pretty bad, I think my eye area and asymmetry there is my biggest flaw

Yh It’s pretty bad, I think my eye area and asymmetry there is my biggest flaw
Yeah that and your hairline (if its high, looks like youre frauding) but overall you look good.

your eyes and colouring ruin everything

What would you recommend?
dyed eyebrows perhaps maybe paint your hair dark brow or something you are still carried by your lower third

dyed eyebrows perhaps maybe paint your hair dark brow or something you are still carried by your lower third
What about changing skin color via melanotan 2? And any recommendations for the eye area?

What about changing skin color via melanotan 2? And any recommendations for the eye area?
dont really know im not expert in eye area

You look young ngl but its probly bcuz of you having low bonemass imo.

Psl 4.5

You look young ngl but its probly bcuz of you having low bonemass imo.

Psl 4.5
Where at PSL scale is my maximum potential? I mean where I can be after these all looksmaxing shit? Like 5psl or below/above?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1588
Where at PSL scale is my maximum potential? I mean where I can be after these all looksmaxing shit? Like 5psl or below/above?
idk tbh maybe 5 psl if u gain some bonemass but you 19 so puberty is over unless u r late bloomer i guess

what did I do in my past life to be not born like this

Good bones but your eyes lack serious harmony.

Shit eyes but still chadlite I guess

Is there anything I can do to improve my harmony? What would you recommend?
Eyeslash max,, MAKE YOU eyebrow darker.. Maybe your eyes looks better live.. Its actually hard to judge based on that image.

Eyeslash max,, MAKE YOU eyebrow darker.. Maybe your eyes looks better live.. Its actually hard to judge based on that image.
Do you think canthopexy will ascend me to let’s say chadlite? With better eyelashes and eyebrows