• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Wider face and you would mog hard

chad asf :dafuckfeels:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15781 and Deleted member 16477
Lemme see your hair pulled back

could be chad but you're too narrow

Only way to know is if he takes a pic further back from the camera I get horse face when I take selfies and then it looks fine when I backed up

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15781
Honestly I know you’re sucking your cheeks and squinting but i’d give you like a 5 psl 6.5-7/10 rating if you’re over 5’7. You’re already gymaxxed honestly just get your hygiene right and get a different haircut maybe like a mid-length whiteboy zoomer perm or something and GTFO this website. Your midface is long but like even if you did want surgery there’s not really a fix for that. I can definitely see you slaying JB’s and doing decent on dating apps as long as you’re NT.:)

• +1
Reactions: chadison
Mirin Ronaldinho shirt
#metoo. It looks like a worn one.

Facial hair or exposure of forehead mitigate the longer middle part of face?.

Still above average to HTN face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
Only way to know is if he takes a pic further back from the camera I get horse face when I take selfies and then it looks fine when I backed up
cope

that’s funny cuz i mog you facially and height wise

would end it same day if I had any of ur subhuman stats :feelskek:
u don’t mog shit my gf taller than you

u don’t mog shit my gf taller than you
JFL imagine being a turbo manlet subhuman cuck with a taller gf :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

never began for you, must look like a total bitch next to her

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1617
JFL imagine being a turbo manlet subhuman cuck with a taller gf :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

never began for you, must look like a total bitch next to her
you would look like total bitch next to me cheek sucking manlet suck my balls it really never began for your pedo ass lol twink

#metoo. It looks like a worn one.

Facial hair or exposure of forehead mitigate the longer middle part of face?.

Still above average to HTN face
no hes above htn

you would look like total bitch next to me cheek sucking manlet suck my balls it really never began for your pedo ass lol twink
the cope is unreal

• +1
i face/ height/ frame/ appeal mog you to oblivion

my gf is 5’7 white virgin jb w blue eyes and can’t stop staring at my face and saying I should model

keep coping for me you utter subhuman abomination

ur invisible to every girl cuz ur 5’5 and add onto that ur subhuman face it never began

my gf is 5’7 white virgin jb w blue eyes and can’t stop staring at my face and saying I should model

ur invisible to every girl cuz ur 5’5 and add onto that ur subhuman face it never began
keep coping you’re going after 15 year olds who would fuck anything you look like shit i fucking mog you and im what you wanna be just say it

hes actually 5'5"? no wonder he got so pissed when I proved to him that I was 6'3"

• JFL
hes actually 5'5"? no wonder he got so pissed when I proved to him that I was 6'3"
helps you cope thinking im 5’5 i mean i cant gas my height like it’s not manlet because under 6’4 is manlet but im not 5’5 that’s short

and if your 13-15 year old gf is 5’7 you must look like a real bitch standing next to her having said you’re 5’6 lmao keep coping bro

keep coping you’re going after 15 year olds who would fuck anything you look like shit i fucking mog you and im what you wanna be just say it
JFL @ THIS COPER :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

15yo and jbs in general have the highest standards you utter cuck :dafuckfeels:

it’s literally over for u bluepilled cuck

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14793
and if your 13-15 year old gf is 5’7 you must look like a real bitch standing next to her having said you’re 5’6 lmao keep coping bro
I’m 5’9 5’11 in lifts JFL keep coping u turbo manlet subhuman abomination

JFL @ THIS COPER :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

15yo and jbs in general have the highest standards you utter cuck :dafuckfeels:

it’s literally over for u bluepilled cuck
no they’re not i looked like shit in highschool and slayed

I’m 5’9 5’11 in lifts JFL keep coping u turbo manlet subhuman abomination
such a low t statement from the lowest t user on this forum in dms you’ve told someone you’re 5’6 why lie you manlet

such a low t statement from the lowest t user on this forum in dms you’ve told someone you’re 5’6 why lie you manlet
yeah that never happened you coping turbomanlet

B3A8BA51 C685 4892 B804 7B230C4B8795

mogs you to utter suicide and I’m only 5’9 manlet

you’re a framecel with the skull of a 13 year old girl and you’re 5’6 why lie about 3 inches to people you don’t even know online that only shows more how much of a pussy you are

yeah that never happened you coping turbomanlet

View attachment 1476206
mogs you to utter suicide and I’m only 5’9 manlet
I mean the 5’6 to 5’9 only shows how much of a pussy you are ask any good rater I mog you by more than a half point facially

you’re a framecel with the skull of a 13 year old girl and you’re 5’6 why lie about 3 inches to people you don’t even know online that only shows more how much of a pussy you are
you are the biggest coping delusional piece of coping manletshit i have ever spoke to on this forum
I mean the 5’6 to 5’9 only shows how much of a pussy you are ask any good rater I mog you by more than a half point facially
u had to come up with “you’re 5’6” to cope with ur subhumanity at 5’5 JFL @ u

if I was ur height I would’ve roped asap

gonna get 3 inches LL and be 6’ while not even 2 LLs will put u at 6’

rope ASAP you coping piece of shit

I mog you in every aspect of life

u had to come up with “you’re 5’6” to cope with ur subhumanity at 5’5 JFL @ u

if I was ur height I would’ve roped asap

gonna get 3 inches LL and be 6’ while not even 2 LLs will put u at 6’

rope ASAP you coping piece of shit

I mog you in every aspect of life
you wish you looked like me just say that

you wish you looked like me just say that

yeah if I was suicidal I’d wanna look like you

maybe that’d put the final nail in the coffin looking at the mirror and seeing a subhuman midget who will never slay or has any hope of slaying no matter what he does :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

E033C9D8 F7BC 49CD 91FD A9582FDD5D50

yeah if I was suicidal I’d wanna look like you

maybe that’d put the final nail in the coffin looking at the mirror and seeing a subhuman midget who will never slay or has any hope of slaying no matter what he does :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

View attachment 1476217
keep coping you look like shit next to me

helps you cope thinking im 5’5 i mean i cant gas my height like it’s not manlet because under 6’4 is manlet but im not 5’5 that’s short
so how tall are you? quit being a dumbass and just say it